Grant 50k Prestige Minimum To All Leagues For Today's Fiasco

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Sorbet, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Kid Sorbet New Player

Leagues going missing, people getting randomly booted from their leagues, Prestige not counting, just a total and complete mess to release a GU around leagues... that destroys leagues.

Please hotfix this and add at least 50k Prestige to each league in the game. A lot of us were spamming and replaying content and now it's not even counting.
    • Like x 43
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I agree today has been a disaster and no one has a league hall yet so we have no idea how broken they are yet.
    • Like x 5
  3. RapidRay Committed Player

NO.

I can just hear the lone wolf players having a fit screaming they are being shafted oiutof 50K prestige for NOT being in a league.

PLEASE NO!
    • Like x 9
  4. Kid Sorbet New Player

Who cares?

Today has been an unmitigated disaster for the game and something needs to be done to make it up to the player base.
    • Like x 9
  5. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Spytle and Mepps likely both read this thread title and had the same reaction.

[IMG]

You have been here long enough to know that most updates in this game, especially larger ones, never deliver smoothly. Sure, people would usually like some compensation for these disasters and/or extended downtime, in some cases, but that rarely occurs.
    • Like x 20
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

No everyone's on he same playing field why grant 50 free points ... Why do we always think we are owed something.this game is notorious for day one of an update to be a disaster we should just expect it now and if you can't stand it speak with your wallet ...
    • Like x 9
  7. Kid Sorbet New Player

Sorry guys, but no. 50k Prestige is the bare bones minimum that should be done for the mess going on tonight.
    • Like x 8
  8. Ice Knight Well-Known Player

How does something like this even happen , I mean the Metro open world is bugged and cant go there , cant do AnB because of it and all leagues are lost , and hopefully the prestige is not gone from today.
    • Like x 3
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

You do realize if you don't have a league hall then prestige is useless to you .
    • Like x 3
  10. Sir Arcanium New Player

You do realize you need prestige to buy your league hall right?
    • Like x 3
  11. RapidRay Committed Player

Yeah....the LEAGUE player base.

I'm tellin' ya right now, it is not gonna happen. There has been several threads debating rewards and compensations, both past and present, for technical issues. NEVER have the devs segregated any of those based on whether or not a player is in a league...

....and I don't see them doing it this time because it will set a precedent they don't want to set.
    • Like x 2
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

and free ice cream too.
    • Like x 6
  13. Kid Sorbet New Player

If you're not in a league, it's a wash anyway. You're not earning Prestige. I propose a Prestige grant because LOTS of league were going to spend tonight spamming content to get as much as possible before reset tomorrow in the hopes of earning enough to get a league hall by the end of next week.

50k MINIMUM.

Well, if the ice cream parlor blows up your car then I'm sure they'd at least give you some free ice cream.
    • Like x 2
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would rather take 100 in replays. But at the same time, today has been pandemonium, and the pandemonium is still continuing.
    • Like x 3
  15. KidMidnight Loyal Player

honestly kid i dont think its going to matter much.

this afternoon before things went screweyi took a look to see where my league was at and we were already around 13500 prestige and so far not many people have really logged on and run stuff yet. All I did today were my t6 solos,duos and the alert. i think most leagues are going to have their halls unlocked in about 8 days.

which hopefully by then everything will be workingsomewhat better...
    • Like x 1
  16. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Did you honestly think average leagues would gain 50 000 Prestige in a single day with just instance clears? No Donations or Dematerialization? You must be pretty naive to think that.. lol
    • Like x 3
  17. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Then they wouldn't be complaining because they would still get prestige.
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

We went from 0 to 15K in a little over an hour. We'd planned to hit the cap before weekly reset so that we could have our League Hall tomorrow.

Not sure that's going to happen now. :(
    • Like x 6
  19. Kid Sorbet New Player

Someone from Justice Girls posted that they were already up to 30k when everything started to fall apart.

50k minimum but 75k or 100k would be more of a courtesy seeing as how the update has gone.
    • Like x 4
  20. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Justice Girls from reports is not an average league.
    • Like x 3