"GOTHAM" Series Landed By Fox

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  2. Larfleeze New Player

Please be an adaption of Gotham Central.
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLoneLantern New Player

Canceled after 8 episodes, which were shown out of order, despite the praise by the community....
  4. Larfleeze New Player

You're still bitter over Firefly? It was a decade ago. It's time to get over it.
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

I've never actually seen Firefly. Just taking a much deserved jab at Fox on the whole.
    • Like x 4
  6. Little Sister New Player

Why are you still at your computer?!

But on topic, BLEH. If it's on FOX we know it won't last long.
    • Like x 2
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Crosses Bill Fingers... But who am I kidding, it's probably going to be a Fox sitcom.
  8. Lantern Landen New Player

I'm all for this, and so is everyone else...

Which unfortunately means it will get cancelled by fox
    • Like x 2
  9. melvinpox Devoted Player

No real opinion on this show as of now. Just wanted to say 'hey' to free. Here's hoping they have a Batwoman cameo.
    • Like x 2
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

You know me too well ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Mont New Player

cant be any worse then birds of prey
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I like the song they use for the opening sequence....
    • Like x 1
  13. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Another thing, though, guys, is that Batman most likely won't be making any appearances in this show. This is back when Gordon was still a detective, long before he even met Batman. Which means probably not a lot of superheroes in this series, but maybe we'll still have some of the iconic Gotham villains. And who's to say there won't be any appearances by Bruce Wayne or Kate Kane? Would totally be cool :) I'm going to wait until there's more info before I decide if it'll be worth watching or not, though. I hope this is one of the rare good ones Fox puts out....
    • Like x 1
  14. Mont New Player

it has Dina in it, liked her in starship troopers
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I have no idea what that is, lol.
  16. Mont New Player

OMG:eek:
    • Like x 2
  17. Zim New Player

Sounds like its going to be another boring bandwagon show.
  18. Magnificent Loyal Player

What would be the difference between this and one of the 1,000 NCIS spin-offs? Unless they are going to be focusing on the DC universe and some of its hero/villain characters, they will be wasting the series.
    • Like x 1
  19. Lantern Landen New Player

I think there's potential for this show. Handled correctly, Gordon is a VERY interesting character on his own. I just hope they don't deviate from the character too much and make him a "proto-batman". Gordon is a detective, not a vigilante.
    • Like x 2
  20. Ala Rebelde New Player

I don't trust Fox for Comic adaptations...
    • Like x 1