Good Morning Long Loading.....screen

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shelly, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  2. Rusty Metal Active Player

Never even got on server, character screen, press play = infinite load screen.
    logging out completely then back in didn't make a difference.
  3. Clawed Active Player

I have tried all mine and they all have the same result
    • Like x 1
  4. hsyn New Player

5. Brit Loyal Player

2nd Account also happening. "Commander Heroic" on USPC
    3rd Account got into the game for a brief moment, but then got stuck on the loading screen trying to zone into the vault. "Miss Match" on Nintendo Switch.
  6. Waferlicious New Player

Smallclip US/USPC
  7. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Can't log in, on any of my 7 Characters, sent a list of their names in a PM.
  8. I am Voodoo New Player

Voodoo Queen / USPS PS4
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yup same for me. On all my toons. Stuck on JFA load screens
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

If issues like this one continue over the weekend, I sure hope you plan on keeping the Bonus marks up for an extra day atleast.
    • Like x 1
  11. AutoBot Rage Active Player

yep still stuck as well
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you. We have identified the problem and are working on the fix.
    • Like x 7
  13. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

TheLastSuperman / USPC
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

im stuck at the loading in. once i select a character, no error message, or nothing, just keeps loading. until i manually shut down and retry, ive tried about 10 different times wtih 3 different toons. its now 10 24 Central. still happening
  15. Navog626 New Player

Navog626 - USPS
  16. ShawnGotDatWork New Player

17. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

front page of forum:
    Status: 1/17/2020 8:26 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: US Playstation
  18. Rainnifer Committed Player

When it told me that and it worked for me, nobody else had the problem at the time so it seemed, was no forums posts about it. But this now is clearly a whole different issue
  19. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

So this morning after restart there is an infinite loading screen restricting players from logging in.

This sort of thing happens from time to time but it's an inconvenience to players.

What i don't really understand is why haven't the issues with Phoenix Cannon and Dark Multiverse Raids been fixed?
    It has been almost a month since the new episode was released and it still has bugs.

So in Phoenix Cannon after getting a group together, the game crashes for half of the players while loading into the raid, this happened to me 2 times yesterday & it happens every other week and i usually don't get invited back so i have to go back to LFG and start all over.

in Dark Multiverse Raid if you get knocked out during the last boss fight and press the button to flee your game will likely crash, so it's just best to stay down until you get your hard earned loot.
    • Like x 2
  20. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

They JUST fixed bugs from JLD raids so it'll be a few months.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.