Gold standard US villian

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sleepy Healer, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Stop lurking
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

the heck man? that was uncalled for i been in this league for least a week going on two i am having more fun in this league then any of my others they are very nice and helpful people don't go around talking BS when you can't back it up. now i suggest you take your mouth and leave
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

Dude, I was in GS since day one and a friend of Agent and we joke around a lot....

So, calm the hell down. Attitudes like yours is one of the main reasons why I stopped playing.....know what your talking about before you start shooting your mouth off
    • Like x 2
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yo chill fam. He didn't know.
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

oh shoot my bad man i didn't know" you know some players will come in start crud up my fault i'm sorry.
  6. Icecat9905 New Player

Are you still recruiting?

Edit: Just joined, it seems chill so far, so join if you're looking for a league.
  7. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Are you all still recruiting?
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Hit me up ingame and we will talk
  9. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Do you chaps and chapesses run pvp at all? I'm looking for a league that does both.
    Unfortunately I focussed on my EU toon for a while so my pve cr is only 111.
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Pvp is not our top priority for right now. We are focused on preparing ppl for sm currently
  11. Paddyorange New Player

Hi!
    I have sent an in-game mail, but I may have simnply mis-typed the name or it's on a stack of to-do's :).
    In any case, I'm interested in joining, so if you want to talk feel free to contact me in-game --> Minune
  12. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Strange answer.

I was asking if any of your members participate in PvP as a group in general... Not necessarily on a daily basis. Some leagues actively avoid PvP, I'm looking for one that doesn't.

But... If you're only recruiting SM ready people, I don't qualify anyway. Nae bother, I shall stay solo and keep my eyes open.

Thanks for replying.
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

O ok. I'll rephrase we do have members that do pvp
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Sorry I have been lil busy lately
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump for oan battlers
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump for most active league on usps villian ^_^
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Requirements updated on the front page
  18. Acceo Well-Known Player

Hi Agent. I'm running into the problem of PUGing nonstop because the league I created, built and love is a ghost town. The only two active members are my son and I. I meet your requirements of 150sp but he has only been playing for 3 months and has 75sp. I have been working with him and he grinded 6 sp yesterday alone. My question is, would you accept both my son (who's 18 btw) and I to the league with the agreement he will reach your requirement? Thanks for your time.
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Talk to me ingame I'll be on shortly
  20. Acceo Well-Known Player

I won't be home until 4:45pm est. Shhh I'm at work. (Don't judge!) I'll hit you up around then.