Gold standard US villian

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sleepy Healer, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I knew it. If your intrested by all means hit me up. We normally do lg runs often
  2. Leet Active Player

sweet. will do.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ok see you soon
  4. RelacVillain New Player

I'm gonna be away for some time. Been too busy, the daily logins after work, before work, and late nights on weekends have taken its toll on my feeble health.

You guys are excellent, frankly speaking, my inability to help due to lack of time/low CR/low SP is also making me feel crappy.

But for now, the most important is for me to get back in shape and see if I can find a better way to enjoy this game.

Cheers.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I understand. Its rough being on the eu
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

11. The Anxient Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Weekly bump
    • Like x 1
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Lord Jareth i am currently looking for a none drama league" i don't like cursing never have i was raise on not cursing.

i normally don't do this haven't look for a villain league since my other league left the game, we never left on any bad terms it just became a ghost town, i even let the leader know he said it was fine with him if i ever needed him for anything to hit him up when hes on but he says he has been pretty much leaving the game as well.

Since then i have been pugging alone thought i could take it but,i am sick of the drama that comes with the pugs.

i would just like to enjoy the power i am and play the game without any drama, without any league you know disbanding or leaving the game" i understand breaks cause we all get tired of the game i also take breaks and play other games.

But most of the time if i am not running anything with pugs i am as you probably know working on my base while trying to get with a pug, never have any issues working with others to beat content as i truly enjoy the content.

if you and your league mates are interested please let me know" if not thank you for your time.
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Intresting. I thought you hated me. I'm sure we can find room 4 u if that's what you want
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no never hated you, i dislike the fact you troll me at first but overtime got over it and now i can take a joke much easier, i can honestly say it taught me something to not really get offensive about silly things.

if you and your league can find room be awesome kinda tired of dealing with the pugging drama.

Just want to sit back&relax and enjoy playing the game without any drama and just have fun.

just a little info i do tend to get bored with the game at times and sometimes don't bother logging on, if i do that be back probably 2-3 days maybe a week depends on how bored i am with the game lol, but as you can see i never leave... never ;)
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

That's fine bud. We can talk today
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

20. Malachyte Devoted Player

Just becareful, Agent likes to play wearing a-ssless chaps and a pink tu-tu and then sends the league group photos of such...its a very disturbing fetish....