God of Monsters - why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Thunderstrikke, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Quick question - I see alot of people shouting for this one; just curious what is making this raid the flavor of the month?
  2. Beat Active Player

People are farming the Zeus Lightning Bolt style.
    It's basically the original version of the lightning back from survival mode season 2 (Round 30).

So it's in very high demand.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  4. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Thank you, I figured it was something like that,
  5. OnlyNomad The One Above All

6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Not only it drops the Lightning Bolt from last boss which goes towards a feat, but it also drops the Juvenile Phoenix from 2nd boss that also has a feat attached to it, so yeah it's definitely worth running.
    • Like x 3
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Plus the combo feats. There's a lot of reason to run this raid.

It's one of the better maps that we've had in an episode to be fair. I was quite happy to see it reused in False Idols.
    • Like x 4
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

DEVS: [IMG]
  9. VariableFire Loyal Player

Ah, so they added a carrot to get people to actually finish the instance instead of just farming to the 2nd boss eh?
    • Like x 4
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That would require people to have paid enough attention in geometry class to know what a straight line looks like.
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Even before the lightning bolt, this seemed a lot more popular than other pet dropping raids.
    • Like x 1
  12. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Its because almost any player with fire powerset wanted that phoenix pet:D. So demand is/was high with that pet.

None of other pets had that much of demand nor match with a powerset. (maybe water & seahorse but it was not like phoenix and fire)
    • Like x 1
  13. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

I figured it was because more people needed practice understanding what a straight line was....cause 3/4 of the player base sure cannot stand in one during final boss
    • Like x 2
  14. Ergotth Committed Player

Phoenix is also a great pet for Sorcery and Celestial powersets since its all about the magic stuff :)
    • Like x 1