Gimme The Loot: LOOT gets League Hall

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Web, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Player X New Player

i refuse to show you my envy
  2. Web Well-Known Player

We don't need it, we are capped for the week lol.
    • Like x 3
  3. DamsonX New Player

yes but why does anyone think it wouldn't be hard or expensive.

Lets get this one thing straight. No matter what people are saying, People are not complaining because it expensive and difficult.... they are complaining because they do not want to spend the time it takes to do it.

This game takes time to play. Replay badges allows you to speed through things quicker for a monetary value. But my time is also worth a value too. And sometimes a replay badge here and there is worth it compared to having to spend lots of time playing the game and other times i take the long way to achieve something because I don't want to spend more money on it (but i am willing to spend my time). In the end it is all choices.

and lastly we are not saying "look how easy it is!" what we are saying is that "it can be done!"
    • Like x 5
  4. Proxystar #Perception

And with all due respect, this doesn't prove anything, it merely proves a Pay2Win mentality.. You can't say it's proof a small league can do it.. It's proof if you want you can pay to have anything in this game with replays and sadly that mentality is supported and encouraged through the business model this game has pushed over the last year to the point of excessiveness.

I'd have more respect for what your league did if you'd actually earnt it without using real money to try and prove something.. whether you like my opinion or not doesn't really matter but I'm going to say it anyway.
    • Like x 5
  5. Web Well-Known Player

It fine, like I said we are capped on envy, hate, naysaying, etc for the week.

I also believe if we were a well known league or a bunch of forum celebrities, people would be saying we did such a good job. We aren't tho, so the majority aren't.
    • Like x 6
  6. DamsonX New Player

Doing it doesn't have anything to do with how fast you do it
  7. DamsonX New Player

and also i did see justice girls get their league hall around 2am pacific time.... so congrats to them
    sorry if i photo bombed you guys... i couldn't help it:cool:
    • Like x 1
  8. Web Well-Known Player

All these people pointing at replay usage act like we didn't do the work and that they never used a replay badge, lol.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eris New Player

If you check the original post I was responding to, it said:

"I guess this should silence all those threads about league halls being to expensive for smaller leagues haha"

And my response was no it won't because one small group knuckling down and grinding it all out by spending loads of replay badges in no way addresses in the issues being raised in other threads.
    • Like x 3
  10. sterl320 New Player

The devs could have released the update 1 day later, and this would not have been possible. I'm more than possible they knew this would happen if they released it a day before a reset. After all, that's how they set it up. They did us a favor by releasing it a day before a reset, but I'm sure they didn't expect this much of a crash to happen to PS players.

Congrats Loot, you did it the right way.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

I have zero feeling of anything towards your actual acheivement, so I don't really care whether you're capped on emotion for the week, but my point remains valid, this isn't as easy for a small league to acheive when what you really did is put into perspective.

It will take a smaller league a considerably larger time to obtain a league hall if they aren't spending real money, so my point is still valid. remember to put forth the entire story you're telling when making statements so at least there is context.
    • Like x 5
  12. Web Well-Known Player

Just join Loot, we will invite you and you won't have to do any work.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Out of curiosity, how about you say how many replay badges it took, because you will have some idea I'm curious.
  14. DamsonX New Player

Loot ninja. loot rage, loot hand, Loot hate

no worries it's all loot
  15. TheLoneLantern New Player

Awesome Job. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Woot Woot for the Loot Loot?
  16. Marine Death Committed Player

Agreed. Interruptions last night stop me from playing. By the time they had it fixed I was in bed.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

The point isn't that you didn't do the work, it's that you paid to obtain something, the process of which you have artifically sped up but you're wandering around, bragging about the 'speed at which you obtained it' when the speed was only obtained through the use of 'real money'.

I mean what are people supposed to be saying 'congratulations for'? the fact you were the first people that decided they'd spend hundreds of dollars obtaining a piece of virtual real estate? That's not generally something I'd consider worth congratulating lol
    • Like x 2
  18. DamsonX New Player

again the issues isn't how expensive money wise or even expensive in way of prestige (although that is what they are blaming their case on) It's how long it takes them to do it that is angering them.
    • Like x 1
  19. Web Well-Known Player

You just sound mad your league is virtually homeless. If you want I'll join your league and grind you some prestige since we are capped for the week.
    • Like x 7
  20. Web Well-Known Player

Thanks Felsa.
    All of Odyssey has entrance and amenities permission by the way.