GET YOUR WHITE MODS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain JackDaniels, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

Tired of running into Healers, Trolls and Tanks without white mods. For those of you who think you don't need them think again. They will literally make you almost twice as strong. And while you're at it get your crit bonuses with alpha mods at least.

To those who choose to run without them on word,=SCRUB
    • Like x 2
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You can't tell me what to do
    • Like x 21
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Maybe they are trying to run content to get Marks to get white mods.
    • Like x 15
  4. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

No but I can kick you from my group if your holding us back!;)
    • Like x 2
  5. mtanasas Well-Known Player

true dat. been telling my friend to get them, and he is like -i would rather get the styles for feat-, he has like 180sp and still weak af
    • Like x 3
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

game went years with out mods and we did fine before them.. if your not completing content having or not having mods probably isnt your problem
    • Like x 8
  7. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

At end game content? White Mods should be the first thing you buy with marks, it will help you level up much faster and benefit any group you run with.
    • Like x 6
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You do not need to run content to get white mods. You just need to level up your toon and you get enough marks.

End game is getting worst each passing content that gets released and more long time players are taking breaks from the game and making it harder to run content and complete it due to less players willing to learn mechanics.
    • Like x 4
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Alts ? Returning players ? Etc.
    • Like x 2
  10. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

That's BS, every person we've ever kicked lately had no white mods, enter person with white mods, problem solved.
    We're talking about people who are new, have just CR jumped and have no clue how to really play yet. The white mods are a huge help to them, if you disagree, then you are clearly delusional.
    • Like x 1
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

What if they dont have the home turf DLC.

But if they dont have white mods obviously you can tell and apply the kick method when applicable.
    • Like x 8
  12. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

Exactly!!!
  13. High Troller Loyal Player

/votekick Captain JackDaniels
    • Like x 9
  14. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

They should make them available to all players. If DC is going to allow players to CR jump so quickly they should at least give them the basic tools. I'm not blaming the newbs, they don't know.
    • Like x 1
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

again if your group is having problems completing content white mods arent the reason for the problems. spin that however you like but it doesnt change the facts
    • Like x 11
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You sound delusional if you think white mods make or break groups lol
    • Like x 9
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

White mods are optional and i have seen players do fine without them. obviously they arent suited the best players to pick for raids. But they still have tools to do solo, duo, and alert content.

Why make white mods available to players who didnt buy the DLC or arent legendary? That would be a slap in the face to everyone who bought the DLC or legendary.
    • Like x 2
  18. Msstat1c Committed Player

Not blaming the newbies?? You called the ones without white mods scrubs.
    • Like x 6
  19. iRule Level 30

Did this really need a thread?.... You're not forced to run with these players, don't like what you see then just send a tell and remove the player. A more pertinent question would be should white mods be allowed to be used as crutch to hide player defences? It's got to the stage where something introduced to aide players is now deemed essential (not necessarily saying this is a bad thing but maybe would provide better discussion).
    • Like x 4
  20. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

Really, We once had a Rage Tank in UMR without any MODS at all, not even fortified blocking, He kept getting squashed on the first boss. Kicked him problem solved. not going to argue with you anymore. One question? do you have white mods. Yes you do, I checked, nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.