Get Your Forum Badges!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, May 19, 2014.

1. Herculine New Player

We're not in vogue.
  2. Haru Hollow New Player

Oh I give up, I didn't wanted a badge anyways. e.e
  3. Knightmare Active Player

Yay badges, now I can post more than once every 6 months ! just kidding :D
  4. Ava1Spade New Player

No. The best way to show other people how you truly are is through your actions. Badges are merely a distraction from what lies beneath. As in life, when someone is given a badge, they often use it to hide it their true colors. A badge means very little, and even detracts from the presence of the person donning it. Honors are bad for society. You've done a bad thing.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sorceress Katniss New Player

Wow... Now everyone will know PS Players from PC. PS, This sounds like its gonna start drama since most people who play PS does have a few words to say about this game vs PC Players
    • Like x 1
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Such a refreshing post. So glad you mentioned it. No one in this thread has mentioned that line from that movie or variations over and over and over. Thanks.
  7. Martian Reaver Well-Known Player

This implies that there would be badges to choose from. A group that you could select various badges that represented how you interacted with the games or systems.

So is this whole thread sony saying that they will roll out a badge system at some point in the future? Is this supposed to give more options that just PSN player? Does it just not work in chrome?
    • Like x 1
  8. akaivy Dedicated Player

I was expecting, I don't know.... more? or something else? I saw the post about getting badges and was really excited and then I got this. It's was kinda like this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Lantern Neuro New Player

Quick! Someone invoke Godwin's Law or something so this thread can be over with because this whole concept of badges is just silly to begin with. Having a sash full of merit badges on a forum kinda makes it look to some people like you have no identity whatsoever outside of the game in real life. Besides, does it make one persons opinion more valid than another because they have more badges?
    Don't those stereotypes of gamers exist enough in the world without the very community they are are critical of feeding them themselves?

But do what you want... this is just my opinion of it all.
  10. Ava1Spade New Player

Hitler issued badges. Just sayin'.
    • Like x 2
  11. Lantern Neuro New Player

lol.... and before you know it there will be "player re-education camps" for our toons if we refuse to use badges in our avatars.

BAM! Double Godwin's Law!

...Thank you, and goodnight!
    • Like x 1
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Woo Hoo! I got a useable badge :D.

Ok what's next, more, more, more.
    • Like x 1
  13. Maniacal Mayhem New Player

14. Maniacal Mayhem New Player

15. Maniacal Mayhem New Player

I see a lot of disgruntlement (if that's a word). But in my case, I don't even have the Badges option under preference/settings. And there certainly isn't any large green button. So what's up with that?
  16. Zernam New Player

And here I was thinking I was the only one with this multi-badge...although I also have PSN as an option, and I've never been on that network.
    • Like x 1
  17. GuardsmanX Active Player

Still only the PS badge showing! Not a PS player!!!!

Made my own then!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Tundra New Player

Not gunna lie, the badge makes me feel a little special.
    • Like x 1
  19. Herculine New Player

None of the badges apply to me. Can we get one for PC?
  20. The Earthworm New Player

I don't even see my preferences