Get Your Forum Badges!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, May 19, 2014.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

Want to show the world just what type of player you are? Forum badges are the perfect way to do it. Just pick the badges you identify most with and add them to your profile. It’s as easy as that!

Other players will be able to see exactly what you’re into. We’re all here because we love to play SOE games, and now’s your chance to stand out and really personalize your profile.

Ready to add yours? Just click on your forum profile and head over to Preferences. Once there you will find Badges under the Settings section. Click the large green button that says Get My Badges and select the ones you want to add to your profile. Hit save and you’re all done!

What are you waiting for? Customize your forum profile today!
    • Like x 13
  2. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Badges. Neat
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

This is awesome :) Should help people distinguish each other a bit better.
    • Like x 1
  4. MasterBud New Player

5. Magnificent Loyal Player

Are there any badges other than the PSN one? It's the only one I have and I have never played a Sony MMO on any PS platform.

***edit***

I see the AllAccess under my name now even though it wasn't an option in my preferences. Interdasting...
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

what the.:confused: Why is there only one badge. The only badge i can use is psn and i play on the Pc. I use the all access plan. :confused:
    • Like x 11
  7. Gunny New Player

Not that I am against such an update....

This would be a bit more.... exciting if there was a decent list of badges we could obtain larger than just 2.

Right now, all I see is lowly PSN player badges, and all-mighty PC legendary with their "all-access" badge as if they are somehow..... better than the PS players regardless of our subscription status.

Almost as much BS as the fact they can post in the testing center and PS players cannot simply because SOE does not give PS a testing server.
    • Like x 12
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Now lets see that Zod avatar...
    • Like x 8
  9. MentosTroll Loyal Player

ok...
    • Like x 1
  10. Rufus T Fyrfly Well-Known Player

Cool beans
    • Like x 1
  11. Mathalos Well-Known Player

Sweet! Just put mine on.
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueOlympus New Player

mine only says ps3 player :(
    • Like x 1
  13. DC-Doll New Player

You guys are the best :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

dont feel bad mine only says psn member...i guess it is because this account was created when i was legendary on the pc :/
  15. MercPony Devoted Player

It just says PSN... which can mean PS3 or PS4 lol
  16. Unida Dedicated Player

righteo, so i have PSN and im on PC, All access member = NO and I'm lifetime.

am i suprised?

no.
    • Like x 11
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

I don't see it in my settings.
    • Like x 2
  18. Heero New Player

woot got mine :cool:
  19. Yui Loyal Player

No badge for PC :( Never mind this comment. I just realized that All Access is for PC Players only :p
    Also, can you, like, reset your badge? Like, you know delete or disable it? If so, how do you do it? o_O
  20. Sore Steadfast Player

I see. You can't have your settings be the "Stretched" theme. The menu option doesn't show up.