Game Update 40 Launches! Weapon Mastery Styles, Gadgets, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 2, 2014.

1. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The servers are still online, so I wouldn't call the bugs gamebreaking... :)
  2. Chrome New Player

I understand this might be low on the things you guys would want to address, but would it be possible for the Green Energy, Yellow Energy, Red Energy, etc styles to get variant pieces for the hand blaster and brawling styles- like you guys did with the cerebral, fiery and voltaic styles? Currently you can see the player's hands through the 'energy' styles, whereas the cerebral, fiery and voltaic styles now have the option to see the hands underneath, or not to. This way, characters could appear to have construct hands, which can now morph from hand blasters to energy punchers with the new weapon mastery style system. I see you've done this with the other styles, and if it is at all possible, it would be cool to see it done with the construct styles. Thank you for your time, and this marvelous update!
  3. gl batman New Player

I got this yesterday to
  4. gl batman New Player

I demand TO GET AN answer to the connecting to the server problem goes to it and disconnects. it happened after game update 40 need solution
    got any Mepps
  5. Delta2Four Active Player

i've went back to my gadgets alt account, and when i try to update my tree it says invalid tactic ability. (i have sticky bomb, battle display, defribilator, sleep dart, and battle drone for the controller loadout). help?
  6. JohnTMan Level 30

i can't even redownload the game because launchpad keeps closing. i tried validating and now reinstalling but it won't download for more than a few minutes. i've been playing this game since release and none of these problem it's only after this update that i'm no longer able to update, redownload or play the game
  7. gl batman New Player

I even downloaded the game again I went to downloaded error it is said it is missing a file even way if it goes past 30 days those people with get a special reward
  8. JohnTMan Level 30

i've been trying to redownload the game after removing everything dc off my pc and can't even redownload because launch pad keeps closing. i guess were the unlucky few that have had this update ruin any chances of playing this game anymore. i've been playing since release of game with no problems like this. Lag a little, game freeze once in a while, choppy menus all the time but for the most part it's been fine but this update pretty much ruined everything. I have other online games that are playing fine--no connection or gameplay issues. just this one.
  9. gl batman New Player

it keeps on going to connect in login server happened after update was on 30 minutes before update and it was fine
  10. JohnTMan Level 30

same here problems with files it gives a warning about the file then quietly closes so you have to keep restarting the launchpad. been doing this all night trying to redownload. why hasn't this been a problem before? since release no problems like this. this update did something bad.
  11. gl batman New Player

and dc does not know a
    and dc does not know about if it is passed 30 days the people who got it got to get the batman inspired mask or something else cant belive mepps does not know
  12. gl batman New Player

I have been on technical support for hours nothing. When you guys did update now I have the connection to server login then it disconnects got a away to fix it
  13. Grees New Player

Hmm I'm starting too think it's not just wm but all damage ticks as well. I leta lone what I mentioned earlier about power, healing and tank etc.
  14. JohnTMan Level 30

been waiting for tech support for a day :(
  15. gl batman New Player

I have been on technical support for 2 days they might be lying about the job 2 days REALLY
  16. Maximum nature New Player

TY!!! :D
  17. ComiCsFan New Player

I have same issues as well. Yesterday after uptade everything is fine but now I am not able connect , its keep disconnect me. What is the problem?
  18. thegofa New Player

Im getting the same thing, really annoying and just put 2000 credits on to make a new toon :(
  19. gl batman New Player

if it goes past 30 days people the people who got affected could get the batman inspired mask or anther reward
  20. ComiCsFan New Player