Game Update 40 Launches! Weapon Mastery Styles, Gadgets, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Victor99dcuo Well-Known Player

that happen to me too my pot was 297 now 289 and A&B getting a glitch.
  2. DerpyDon New Player

:Dalright currently using it now
  3. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

So still no fix on League Hall Statuaries disappearing? Had a GM come in & confirm prob was in game & not my character. Cleaning out the cache did nothing.
  4. Shifty Committed Player

is anyone else having a problem with Stealth? When i go into stealth i can't use the stealth loadout,and then it takes me outta stealth after 10 seconds of spamming buttons,and then I can't use emp with stealth xD Really hope its just not me having issues
  5. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

"Note: PS3 Players will be able to change their Weapon Mastery styles and see their choices; however other players will always see the Default weapons displayed. This is a PS3 only constraint."

AKA waste of code. One more useless thing to bog down the ps3.
  6. Shifty Committed Player

Nevermind my post...My connection must have been laggy because stealth is working just fine now
  7. Eight8Eight New Player

Updates are cool
  8. Pink Delilah New Player

So this patch was1.1gigs...are they all this size? I have limited data and would like to know before I get too invested in my toon.
  9. Skylez New Player

So with the new weapon mastery style changes like you said earlier that others can only see the default weapon because of ps3 constraints. So does that mean like my friends thats on ps3 if he were to change his weapon style and i saw would i see the default or the change he made, because i am on ps4? Or is it only ps3 players that can see default weapons and only ps4 players can see the style change of their weapon?
  10. Degenatron New Player

Stealth Fix:
    • Tech HQ textures now display properly
    Woohoo!
    • Like x 1
  11. MarineWolf New Player

I have been trying to log into the game but all I get is the "Connecting to Login Server" screen and stays there, then it will eventually disconnect me. Is anybody else getting this problem?
  12. Degenatron New Player

I logged in with no problem, have you tried repairing your game files?
  13. MarineWolf New Player

I haven't, where would I go to do that?
  14. Degenatron New Player

On the launcher, there's a button with a wrench on it. Click that and in there I think it says "verify game assets" or something like that. Should be self explanatory once you're in there.
  15. MarineWolf New Player

I did that and still getting the same problem...UGH!
  16. Mr.Fantastic New Player

Yeah I have been getting this too.
  17. Mr.Fantastic New Player

Hmmmm, seems that it got fixed for me! Not sure if it just did it by itself or it was the verify game assets that i did.
  18. JohnTMan Level 30

the game won't update properly i keep getting error messages saying it cannot update because files are corrupt. i tried uninstalling and i've been trying to redownload the game but the launcher keeps closing. this has never happened so whatever they did with this update messed something up.
  19. JohnTMan Level 30

i opened a ticked and i answered what questions i could. the problem is the questions they ask is about my isp (which i provided). my isp wasn't the problem with any of the other updates since release of the game nor the 4 dlcs i purchased or other goodies from marketplace so why is it a problem now? i thought uninstalling and removing any traces of the game before reinstalling would solve the problem but it didn't. and it's been hours and i'm waiting for their customer support. is anyone else having problems?
  20. W8i16v New Player

is really shameful, they are always the same powers to be enhanced while the mind is totally ignored .... might as well remove it. anyone who cares about the little harm, and cancellations for overwriting dot ...... it's time to put a piece