Game Update 38 Preview Livestream: Survival Mode!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 30, 2014.

1. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

for me I think a good team

Trolls
    Gadgets as turret will attack and status field is a dot plus battle drone attacks while doing pot
    Mental as if they use their power interactions when enemies are encased you can make them explode damaging others

Healers
    Sorcery cop, soul well, boon of soul weapon attacks with wod
    Nature still the second best healer in my books hive mind for increased healing and might and insect form.

DPS
    Nature
    Rage
    Maybe Earth after update crystal doesn't stop wm I think

Tank
    Ice or Earth have to see it after update to be sure
  2. DarthxVexus New Player

How far do you guys think you will make it Teed Stoon?
  3. TrueOlympus New Player

I just realized this but... how do they plan on doing this with Psn down?

Edit: Nvm, dumb question. PC Server duh
    • Like x 2
  4. LORDOFFIRE New Player

yay cantt wait
  5. Jamie New Player

If they do it right then anyone that calls for a nerf should stop playing the survival mode. No one should be able to beat it. It terms of FNL, the difficulty should start off low and end at 200 so there is no chance that anyone can beat it and it will provide a challenge for a long time to come.
  6. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l hope they'll clarify something about THAT:
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming, we are on for this morning!
    • Like x 5
  8. Drakonicus New Player

Considering the livestream have absolutely nothing to do with that, i wouldnt hold my breath.
  9. The Johnny army New Player

Wait, one question unrelated to Survival Mode:

Who will be running the livestream? Spytle and Tunso? Because no Mepps in the room may mean... spoilers unleashed... :eek:
    • Like x 2
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I think I'm going to smash my house up in the next hour. The suspense is killing me!
  11. BigAl Devoted Player

Looks like wave after wave of adds then a TD finale round. Better be some pretty epic styles.

Also looks like anyone skipping DLC 10 may be screwed as the content will likely wipe them.
    • Like x 1
  12. Nyema New Player

Tank: Ice
    Tank: Earth
    Heals: Celestial
    Heals: Sorcery/Nature
    Troll: Quantum
    Troll: Mental
    DPS: Nature/Sorcery
    DPS: HL/Earth/Elec

rage? ew, if this content is more ranged centered, I will not bare a rage DPS using dreadful blast over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... wait they pop a berserk... and over and over and over.
    • Like x 1
  13. TrueOlympus New Player

I would go with a two roles per set-up. Have the tanks split the bosses. Have 4 people on each boss and for optimal survivability. burn may suffer a bit because its not like damage will split if bosses are together.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lacedog Loyal Player

i would go with whatever set up you want to. its supposed to be fun.
    • Like x 2
  15. Zim New Player

Did I miss the live stream or is it on now?
  16. Radium Devoted Player

Missed it, it came on earlier than expected. Just go on the Twitch channel and you can watch it from their.

Edit: Or Monday has me screwed up and they were right on time lol
    • Like x 2
  17. Jameztowerz Active Player

When will the replay be put up on YouTube
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The replay is now available here:

• Like x 7
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I enjoyed watching the webcast, but wow those are some loooong rounds. First two rounds were about 15 minutes, third round was about 20. Going at that rate, you could be in there for several hours ...

Heck, my fingers hurt after running the DLC10 Alert ... I can't imagine three hours of constant high-level combat.

Perhaps calling it 'Endurance Mode' would have been more appropriate. ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

It wouldnt surprise me if each boss had about 4-5 million health. The adds had quite a bit too, but those bosses were burning sloooooooow. I think the players on live will be able to burn a hell of a lot faster though.
    • Like x 3