Game Keeps Crashing - USPC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Oct 17, 2015.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Still happening. Waiting for daily reset to see if I can get more spooky bites. This cost me 10 today. :-{
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

This particular crash is specific to DCUO. I'm having no issues playing on characters that never entered zone 4.
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm in the game right now on another character. If I try a character that is already in zone 4, the game crashes. Unless you're saying zone 4 expands into other games. If so, that's a neat trick. ;)
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I can dismiss it since I'm not using PSN. Do you also experience a 1D10T error?
    • Like x 1
  5. Zenith Well-Known Player

As close as I got when investigating,

[IMG]

Also USPC.
    • Like x 1
  6. zelek New Player

This is happening again but in Mr. Freeze's area. Just unlocked a ton of feats... was happy and running wayward when it started doing this. There is a ton of other dots of people stuck in my same area when I show up for the 4 secs I can.
    • Like x 1
  7. zelek New Player

here is a tip the glich seems to be on the top part of the building if you can manage to fall off the edge and turn around your good. That is how I got out of this ridiculous glich...
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That didn't work for me. One character is standing on the ground, and the game still crashes within a couple seconds of logging into that character. Hopefully it helps someone else, though.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Oh man.... I want to see... XD I'm gonna be good and stay away though.
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The problem was fixed by the daily server restart. I still hope they investigate to determine what caused it and prevent it in the future. This isn't the first time something like this has been reported in various zones of the game.
  11. StopPerving Dedicated Player

PSN doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with PC players. Literally nothing. PSN can be completely down and I can still log into DC.. simply because PSN isn't involved.
    • Like x 2