Future Nth Metal XP (Mepps and Community)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Balistical Ice, Oct 13, 2018.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

hello, thank you very much :) allmost the same loudout as the rotation i ended up with, guess i will stick with it and use it just as you rold me ^^ the diffence is my SC: i like to use bloom, fitts my character ;) one more thing: wich artefact combo is the best for PFTT numbers?
    • Like x 1
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I got that loadout from Fatal (copied the text over to refresh his memory) as I was looking for a blessed only & cursed only loadout but he gave me it a while ago so not sure if anything has changed.

I know you're mostly w/e but I use the same artifacts as I do on most of my pftt builds...solar amplifier, scrap of soulcloak & tetrahedron. Someone else might be able to add something to this with it being a combo power but there aren't really any other artifacts for might based dps as far as I know. Probably best working on solar amplifier first as tetrahedron is a group buff I believe so assuming someone in a group has it you'll benefit regardless.
    • Like x 1
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

very helpfull again, thx!
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Appreciate the assist, I took a.... vacation, so was unable to reply.
    • Like x 4
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

What did you do this time...
    • Like x 2
  6. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Ughh, I hate when I miss the fun threads.
    • Like x 1