Future Nth Metal XP (Mepps and Community)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Balistical Ice, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

With the Nth Metal XP now on the marketplace, would it be likely that there will be another Double Nth Metal XP weekend?
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

There will always be more and I feel we are getting closer to one soon ^-^.
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

They supposedly happen every 2 months or so
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They happen at random. It was just coincidence they were 2-3 months apart.
    • Like x 1
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Nah I think they are planned lol
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm surprised they haven't released new artifacts or increased the milestones yet, I feel like there's extra work being done to artifacts at the moment
    • Like x 4
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I was on a cycle of hoarding Nth Metal but decided to just use them now that they're on the marketplace.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im trying to figure out what gave them the idea to increase the failure rate by 20% each breakthrough. What did they think was gonna happen within 3 or 4 breakthroughs?

I feel it was a good idea but strategized poorly.
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im gonna keep holding out until I know for sure
    • Like x 1
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Now it’s just a roundabout way to do a nth metal discount sale, so sure they’ll do it.

Hard to say on timing, but I think we’ll see another by the end of the year. They seem to always go all out for Christmas at least.
    • Like x 1
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I agree bro I also think def with or before Atlantis dlc we will get something like a xp weekend . I'm like 80% sure we will probably get new artifacts with it to well I hope ^-^.
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

i am sure there will be another milestone for each artifact (lvl200) before the end of the year. then comes the next TC with new artifacts... and the last step will be four slots soon after ^^ just a blind guess. i wouldn't be surprised, it is just wishfull thinking :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

By the way I didn't forget about your PM, anything regarding explaining cele I usually have to type essays so I wait till I have time to sit down and do it, I'll get to to soon
    • Like x 1
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

Nth metal on the MP insure the double weekends will happen less. Ik they had the starter kits before, but those were no where near the experience available now. I'm going to herd my metals even though I believe the event will happen less
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx for the info, i hope my evil witch alt can do a full loadout with only curses... yet:
    everything i tryed so far, ended up better when i clipped in some blessings ^^' also:
    do you allways complete the full combos, or are you doing none for some powers?
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Oh, you wanted a loadout with actual powers on it?

Most people running cele use flight movement abilities and NVB clipped with flurry shot.

Note: The above post is pure sarcasm mixed with a dash of humorous irony and a drop of political satire.
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Copy the PM and send me one too, if you have time. After you pulled 10 mil + in that raid yesterday, I was left with my mouth gaping. True, my water alt is only CR 33, and doesn't have all her crits yet, and doesn't have CR 247 gear, but still...

It's always like being in the presence of the almighty when I suddenly realize you're in the raid.
    • Like x 1
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

totally: celest has potential if using it whisely... it is making me crazy though and onl if you put in the effort to lool at aöö the details, you might get on that level once... or you give it up for roleplaying only on alts, like i recently did ^^ LOL! however: i think that the blessing powers are very well for WE, yet i got into trouble because i hac in mind playing only with curses, so i am at the point were i need help with PFTT loadouts ^^ and fatal is the master for everything celest hitting :D
  20. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

This might save you some time...You're past tips to me. You might have found something better since then but might give you a starting point:

For cursed, you can do the following:
    Plague, consume soul, deathmark, blight, malediction, cursed idol.

That rotation also has everything in one, plague is your heavy hitter combo, great on both single target and AoE, consume soul (full combo) is an excellent single target spammer, deathmark combos into corrupted blessing, which is a melee based combo great on adds, blight is another AoE add killer combo, malediction is the equivalent of benediction, you just don't need to do the full combo, and cursed idol obviously is your SC. On bosses I would stick with PcDL, CScWoTP, mal. You can clip PcDL with mal, then do CScWoTP x2, that should bring PcDL off cooldown, and just keep rotating those two until mal is off cooldown, which is 12 seconds. You should be able to squeeze 4 CScWoTP and 2 PcDL in that time period. On adds, you would pre-cast PcDL, try to time it for when the tank gets aggro, and then rotate DMcB, CScWoTP, and BcA.
    • Like x 2