Full Water powerset trees (#2)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lynx, Jun 15, 2013.

1. geostew Well-Known Player

This would be amazing!
  2. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

so ... thirsty ... need ... water...
  3. Vermilion the Original New Player

The only suggestion I have would be in regard to the proposed Electric Eel power. According to the description, this power would debuff both Defense and Offense of the target. Are there any existing Controller powers that simultaneously debuff both offense and defense. If not, then I would consider changing this to either Defense OR offense, but not both.

Just a suggestion from a friendly source who admires the thought you have put into this project.
  4. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

To my knowledge all debuff abilities are specific to damage out, defense, OR healing -- there aren't any "double-duty" debuffs that I'm aware of (I could be wrong though, it happens often enough lol). The question I'd pose is why a debuff is even included with a healer power-set in the first place. In any event, DEVS PLEASE GIVE US WATER!!!!! :)
    • Like x 1
  5. FelixDuo Committed Player

I was considering writing up some water trees myself, so I did a search and lo and behold this exists. Not only that, but a lot of the powers in the Hydrokinesis tree are very close to what I was picturing myself. Almost like I don't even need to bother. I still might, but this is good. I like this concept for water.
  6. LaDarius White New Player

I support both of these ideas. Nice.
  7. z4tsu Well-Known Player

8. Dakota Leon Active Player

I think they will get used for copyright for the Siren power... It's exactly like 'Sirens' in Wizard101 thunder wizards get xP might have to change that one around
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

one word.... AWESOME!!!!!:D
  10. Johnnylagz117 New Player

It's cool and sad when the fans have more original and fun ideas than the devs of a game .
    • Like x 1
  11. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

And since there's game named "Rage" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_(video_game), who, do you think must rename their product?
    And Killer Croc renamed too due this, right - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croc:_Legend_of_the_Gobbos

And if we will search all the games, those have "Fireball" powers, it appears:eek::eek::eek:
    • Like x 1
  12. Lightning Lasher New Player

Looks great (deffinatley not alone in saying I've wanted water powers for a long time) but there are a few to many summons in my opinion maybe replace one with a bubble shield, also I thought (since water conducts electricity) add an interaction where affected enemy takes extra damage from electrified interactions. And a few powers I thought of are acid rain: summons a cloud of acid to pour on enemies causing damage over time (large aoe with avarage-low damage for 1 min (as a %100 super charge). Also not the biggest fan of having both monsoon and typhoon, perhaps go a bit more like rage (with a toggle charge) and add healing mist: creates a low foggy mist to heal all allies in area & add knock back on tsunami as well.
    These are just some of my ideas to add some variety and more strategy to the loadouts.
    • Like x 1
  13. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Tsunami = fling far-far away (like former version of Karmic Backslash).
    Probably PI with electrify/frostbite, which causes Damage over Time or Precision-based damage. Frostbitten rooted or encased as well (rectangular, DOM's required to not mess or not required for certain powahs). Acid Rain probably good this color, but not 100% SC, DCUO better get rid of em.
  14. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

15. GregDawe New Player

Should I buy my respec token now or?
  16. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

17. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

My only complaint on the trees is how the high tide and low tide dont interact well with the healer role. Everything else is incredibly well done and really well planned. I absolutely love it.
  18. Dametria Loyal Player

Bumping this thread.
    Fantastic work Lynx. Please take a serious look at this devs, you could work this into AF part2 :).
  19. Dametria Loyal Player

The thought of water powers being added to DCUO has amused the King of Atlantis...
    [IMG]

Please devs add Water powers and help keep Aquaman amused :D
    • Like x 3
  20. FelixDuo Committed Player

It's true, amused Aquaman is so much better than angry Aquaman.

And I really want another cool healer power already. I love healing. Blue lantern would suffice, but I'd prefer water.