Full Water powerset trees (#2)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lynx, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I really love this and support this all the way! I REALLY love the Aquamancy tree and it's variety that can be added into game! Please listen to this devs!!
    • Like x 5
  2. Meefzy New Player

Never really considered liking the Water power idea, but now that someone created a few trees and powers for that tree I think it's a really cool idea.

Thanks.
    • Like x 4
  3. Roboctopus New Player

beautiful. I love it and I want it!!
    • Like x 1
  4. H.. Committed Player

The Healing Waters ..
    Has a Surreal feel to it at least for me:)

You can "make it rain" with this power either to "heal" (pure H20) or, "harm" (Acid Rain) which is a fascinating AOE!

This is a very good presentation with top shelf art work - should be very interesting when this comes to fruition - this will be the driving force behind it, if not the launching point.

Excellent.
    • Like x 1
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Seems like it needs more healing powers, or rather more healing power interactions. But overall good job!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Ability to encase allies into protective watery construct bubbles (or something similar) could be great!
    • Like x 1
  7. Gobbler New Player

I love it nice work and hopefully they take notice and use your ideas and pay you for them!
    • Like x 2
  8. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Maybe one tree could be Aftershock (Earth) based while another could be Construct (Hard Light) based?
    • Like x 3
  9. OMNiPoT3NT New Player

I think this is great would love to see it in the game I would change right to water power
    • Like x 3
  10. Seiton New Player

this is brilliant. lurking developers: take note, make it happen...
    • Like x 2
  11. Zhire'El New Player

Only way to get this thread up high and make the devs or community managers to notice this is to like the original comment a bunch of times.
    Get to it!
    • Like x 2
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

Great work, This should be good for the Devs to look into.
    • Like x 1
  13. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Awesome work Lynx!! :D

Devs: pleeeeaaase make this happen!
    • Like x 1
  14. KeyuBaN New Player

The devs literally have to make this or I'm going to throw a fit. it would be cool to have OP's own power set with the exact same moves, names, power interactions, descriptions, etc, on a game that we all enjoy playing. Brilliant work!
    • Like x 2
  15. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Meant to say this before, that Lynx has also presented a perfect counterpoint to the "Ice=Water" argument...

Please continue bumping this so hopefully the devs take notice and realize what a terrific addition this would be to DCUO! :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Musashi Starblade New Player

PLEASE DEVS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS POWER FOR SO LONG. Amazing post btw OP. Props
    • Like x 1
  17. smoove76 Committed Player

Ok I'll ask the obvious question...... How would any of these powers be in any way shape or form work in any solo duo alert or raid? Seeing that there is no source of water in any of the already mentioned instances. Then Creature summoning? Is the charter going to have ppl from Sea World sitting of screen ready to throw fish at villains? there's a reason Why Auqaman is rarely seen helping the Justice league...... Cus he is next to useless on dry land.!!!!!!! Every one here has a better shot a winning the lotto 10 times in a row, than you do getting DCUO to make water powers. the best they could do is get water powers to come thru some busted water main or fire hydrant. that about it.
  18. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Earth characters can summon rocks in mid-air. Nature characters can grow plants in mid-air. & what wrong? Aqualed in cartoon can summon watery constructs condensating it outta air. Just like lce characters do it. Through tidepool warp summon sea creatures. & in general - e.g. Bunker Buster or Orbital Strikes are not realistic too, especially in doors. So don't care about it!!
    • Like x 2
  19. smoove76 Committed Player

You make really valid points on other powers but One has got to realise even with the outlandish powers already in the game. That summoning giant bodies of water is THE MOST OUTLANDISH OF THEM ALL AND THAT'S NOT INCLUDING FISH SWARM. Oh no look out he 's summoning.......... Spongebob Squrepants???
  20. smoove76 Committed Player

I could better invision Toxic or Radiation powers happening WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY BEFORE Water powers EVER coming to DCUO.