Friday Night Legends: Episode 63! New Format!

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2014.

1. BumblingB I got better.

We all had a blast!

On the behalf of my league, we would like to thank you for allowing us to do this. It was definitely right in the area of what we enjoy to do. We appreciate it. Thank you all! :)
    • Like x 2
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

It was fun watching u guys do the T6 raids. Maybe next time they will do LD.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Congrats on the aura! :) I thought I recongnized your name. :)
  4. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Thx. I was shocked when he said my name. I kinda felt srry for Britteny tho. *Mepps is on Brit's kill list now i bet*
  5. BumblingB I got better.

She probably has all of them anyways. ;)
  6. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I'm pretty sure she has them all by now. lol.

The Let's Play is nice, we get to see casual gamers in action. The Dev's should run lower lvl raids too, cuz it's fun to see old content.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

The reason why we chose these two, is because DLC11 hasn't been showcased yet. There was no live stream. So we decided to do it. The art team did a great job. :)
  8. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Yes they did. Keep up the great work Devs, just dont kill the ps3 yet (I'm still on it. lol)

*time to log out. need sleep*
    • Like x 1
  9. DialH New Player

Did any ask dcuo questions get answered that were interesting at all?
  10. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

Here's a content question. Will we ever get a chance to defeat Kalibak and tie him up, like we do Bane in the cape carmine lighthouse, but when we do so, a birthday hat shows up on his head with the rubber band under his chin? He'd look so adorable, struggling with that hat on.
  11. True Zen New Player

Very informative. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Just caught the replay and that was great fun to watch. Good choice of league for the first time out as well as dev choice.
    Loche cracks me up he seems like a good guy to eat steaks,drink beer and watch football with. lol
    XIII were funny too and it was fun to watch a great league run those raids in real time coupled with commentary from Mepps and his whacky pals.

Looking forward to future episodes :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Loche Developer

Well I love steaks and football. :D
    • Like x 2
  14. Ebon Angel New Player

Was the replay loaded somewhere else?
  15. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

If you click the twitch link in the OP you can watch it on the twitch channel.
  16. Ebon Angel New Player

Thanks for the reply but according to Twitch , when I click the link, "DCUNIVERE ONLINE is offline."

Not a good sign for keeping viewership lol
  17. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

That's what it says in the main viewing window, there should be some thumbs of past streams tho.
    It should be easy to find it was the most recent.
  18. Newsflash New Player

Teeeeeed! Teeeeeeeeeeed! Where is it Mr. Stooooone?! :D
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, he didn't update the thread, but it is up on their youtube page.

• Like x 1
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Those are some mighty fine words of praise. We were all nervous. Slater getting the Your Mom joke in was a great achievement for him. We all had a lot of fun! :D

Dang, I make a mean steak, but would have no way to cook it for you next SOE Live. Oh well, we can always enjoy the Doughnuts.