FreedomRollers USPC Server

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by FreedomRollerMan, Jun 20, 2013.

1. FreedomRollerMan Well-Known Player

This the third league post I made, trying to start up my own league in the game called FreedomRollers,
    a group of superheroes that will be on the USPC server.My character in the game, superhero called FreedomRollerMan, is kind of like Superman, so if you want someone like that leading you and helping you, then you know what to do,....FreedomRollers,the greatest superhero league in all the universes.

(if for some odd reason there is already a league called that, can you add me to that league with
    maximum permissions?) I've had one reply on the forum from someone already in a league and another
    emailed me in the game saying power leveling another character and has a few others interested in
    joining....
  2. FreedomRollerMan Well-Known Player

Some things I'm currently doing that need others for:
    morrowbot bounty in gotham
    brothers in arms (4 group)
    family reunion(4 group, this one not gonna try to do anymore except a couple other times unless get a good group that can go in with)
    any raid or 8 group operation
    There other things but these are kinda high and some might not be able to help me with these because their combat rating is too low...

I haven't gotten one reply from anyone in this thread yet, not one superhero interested in joining the greatest superhero league in all the universes,FreedomRollers? FreedomRollerMan is my only character in the game. I will not play on the villain side. I've helped hundreds in the game, if not thousands. I will always use the matchmaking for pve and pvp stuff and will meet and help many more in the game even if I am unable to create a league in the game.