FreedomRollerMan
Last activity:
Dec 22, 2015
Home page:
Superhero

FreedomRollerMan

Well-Known Player, Male, from DCUO

1. There are no messages on FreedomRollerMan's profile yet.
  • Signature

FREEDOMROLLERMAN (Damage/Controller)

About

Home page:
    http://freedomrollerman.hostamania.com/
    Superhero
    Server:
    US PC/PS
    Hey I am FreedomRollerMan! I joined the new DCUO forums February 28 , 2013!
    For those that do not know, I have been playing the game sice the first day it was made available on the only character that I have created in the game, FreedomRollerMan. Yeah I could of easily made a hundred characters but why? I've thought about making one or two more characters but I still don't have that one person that I play with regularly on here and I never relied on one person in the game to do stuff with. I do most stuff with random people that I may or may not see and play with again in the game. Yes I have a league and you can join if you'd like to play with me. My league name is called Justice Rollers because I combined the DC Comics Justice League with my own personal made up group I called FreedomRollers (where I got my character name from). You can contact me in the game. Where else or how else can you contact me: freedomrollerman@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/freedomrollers
    www.myspace.com/freedomrollers

If you are one of those people that run away from the group you are with and run away from the combat like a coward and force others to solo group content to try to get your team group members knocked out, YOU WILL NOT BE IN MY LEAGUE, You will be added to ignore. (You will forever be a coward and a piece of **** to me.)
    EXAMPLES:
    1. A enemy appears but you run away like a coward. You refuse to use superpowers or anything to help out making it way longer to knock out the enemy. Guess what the enemy needs 12 hits to knock it out, it goes way quicker when the full group knocks it out instead of forcing one to do all 12 hits. If it a duo, only need 6 hits each, in a 4 group, only need 3 hits each, etc., etc ...... say each hit takes one second, 12 seconds is way longer than 6 or 3 seconds.

Reality Check Examples:
    1. If you choose to do wrong , I will not get along with you. If you play the game wrong and live your life like that, you will probably be dead within a year or locked up in jail for life.

2. How about if you are driving in your car (if you old enough to have a driver's license) you need to stay on the road and obey the traffic signs, not only for your safety but for the safety of others.
    1A: You disregard the traffic signs and run past the red light , getting in a car accident and killing everyone in both cars.
    1B: You decide to drive off the road because you think it is quicker path instead of driving on the road, only to completely damage car and possibly hurt or kill yourself and others.

The only other thing I'd like to put is that I'd like to add whole league names to ignore instead of individual names, it would make things way easier and faster. I know some make a mistake and join a piece of **** league but they sure won't stay in it if they are smart.

Previous stuff I wrote but didn't delete:(read if you want)
    I have finally started up a league in the game called Justice Rollers! I know I'm not going to have many in my league, but it not about quantity, it about the quality for me. Hopefully anyone wanting to join my league will be able to do any new stuff they add, and even the original stuff too. If interested send an email to freedomrollerman@gmail.com
    FreedomRollerMan is my only character in the game (USPC Server, superhero, controller/damage roles)
    I wanted to start up my own league since the first day I played the game. Started Justice Rollers (my league) on 8/16/2014 , my league finally got the League Hall around when I thought I would, anyone interested in joining or helping, email: freedomrollerman@gmail.com
    I added my league to a site where I have seen other leagues in the game but personally I don't like the site and looking for a better one for my league. (but check it out if you want, the current official site of Justice Rollers): http://justicerollers.guildlaunch.com/

OMG I haven't logged on to this forum since February 10! Most of the stuff I listed below needs to be updated, check my league forum for the latest on that (if I update it). I think I might just delete most of this because I already achieved some of the things but I have to check. The reason I haven't logged on to the forums is because I was expecting the developers to put my only character that I made in the game on their show that they do on Friday but they canceled the show and probably will never ask or invite me to ever be on their show for reasons of their own I guess.

Everything listed below needs to be updated since more than one DLC and other stuff has been made available. It is 4/11/15 and right now my controller role is at combat rating 113 and my damage role is at combat rating 112. I have heard that they were going to do a new update where you will only get marks for content that is relevant to yourself. Now I think they should of used a different word because everything is relevant to me, if I get marks or not. My question is if the combat rating will be the deciding factor of where you will get any marks from like they say (example of what they plan to do:
    • Tier 6A - Eligible to receive Marks between Combat Rating 100 – 108
    • Tier 6B - Eligible to receive Marks between Combat Rating 106 – 116),
    the question is, will it be based on the overall combat rating or just the combat rating that is equipped. I think it will be the overall combat rating but will have to wait and see I guess.
    I think that the new combat rating range for content will be like the symbol marks which they are removing when they do the update or so they say. I think it will also be like the prestige leagues get in the sense that doing the latest stuff gives the most while doing the original stuff gives only like one prestige, you know? The difference is only get marks for the new stuff or what your combat rating is ranged around. I'm not sure why they couldn't state that in the notes and you see thousands of people or a couple dudes on multiple accounts questioning everything and getting mad and stuff. I think the update will also finally allow us to see what we can get in each area and can always select that item if one wants to instead of the random going in 100 times and maybe get that one item in there. Looks like a good update as they always are making improvements and stuff but I will have to wait and see if it is what I think.

Again I starting to update 4/14/15 but need to update everything below here:
    I have unlocked 34 legends characters.

Here is an updated list of styles, base items, collections, & some feats that I need:
    style
    1. Traces in Time head, shoulders, chest, hands, waist, & feet
    2. Ancient Amazonian Noble head, shoulders, feet, back, hands, waist, legs, & feet

(...why can't all styles be bought from the broker or a style vendor? Seems they finally added a "style vendor" on 3/19/14 for Hive Defender style and Rune of the Norsemen style(finally completed that set from the vendor). That is great. Update September 2014:OMG they added Traces in Time and Time Traveler style to the style vendor in the Aquacultural area in the watchtower! THIS IS GREAT!)

Feats (PVP)
    High Roller Healer -Heal 65,000 damage or more in a single PVP match.- Note that it says in the last pvp match I was in I healed for 1,642 wtf how am I suppose to achieve this feat in controller or damage role?
    Feats(R&D)
    Parts
    I need the gather feat, don't know the name right now will update later

I've completed 6/11 DLC feats:(I need to update the latest DLC like 2 or 3 have been added I think since updated this part)
    Home Turf DLC (1feat left, the lair battles)Turf Warrior 384/500 wins in lair pvp battle

Amazon Fury(Happy Hippolyta? feat)

War of the Light(5 feats left)

Origin Crisis(need 11 feats, mostly raid feats for paradox wave & nexus)

Halls of Power (18 feats)

I might add the full list of feats I still need to complete here soon. It said 211/248 DLC feats.....
    Updated this 9/24/14
    Check out my base:

I also play Mario Kart 8 and it would be cool if this game was able to upload some "highlights" of the content(solo, duo, alert, raid, operation, etc., etc., ... like Mario Kart 8 can. My youtube is: www.youtube.com/freedomrollers
    Check out my latest video:
    (This one is for Batman 75th Anniversary!)

(Above is a sample of the DCUO Community.)
    (To see the four videos that feature bases from the DCUO Community, plus a story and adventures of FreedomRollerMan, mostly told through screenshots of the game, go to www.youtube.com/freedomrollers )

I currently have turned off voice chat but will turn it back on if needed.
    I been playing the game since the first day it was available. I joined this forum for three main reasons. 1. To create a league. 2. To trade some stuff. 3. To discuss stuff with the developers and others that play the game. I did 2 & 3, just need to do the first one. Three doesn't seem to go so well though...

About FreedomRollerMan: http://freedomrollerman.hostamania.com/
    The official site of FreedomRollerMan on Youtube: www.youtube.com/freedomrollers

I have started up a league in the game called Justice Rollers and not FreedomRollerLeague or something else because I am already FreedomRollers on youtube and that could be confusing for some...... I would prefer to add heroes that can do the stuff I can do, mostly any new stuff they add because the point of a league for me is to:
    1.Do stuff together so if your character is combat rating 50 and mine is combat rating 100 then you couldn't do any of the new stuff for who knows how long but I can help you get that combat rating to 100.
    2. Be a hero (For some reason I notice how people really are and I don't think that anyone that first plays the game is playing it to let me and everyone else know how much of a villain in real life they really are)
    3. Help (if you don't know how to or don't want to, creating a hero character for this game was a mistake on your part and you need to stop playing the game, in my opinion, or create or go back on your villain character and screw the villains over like they crave instead of the heroes )

I have some advice for those that want to be a villain on their hero character, to those that just need to pass up anything and everything , and those that want to force someone to solo something that will result in getting knocked out, ... If you see me, leave, because I like to play every game the way it is suppose to be played. I have never cheated, glitched, or screwed anyone or anything over in this game. If you want to get through something faster, do the one thing I do, get better gear, then you will get through it quicker. You don't need to skip past anything and everything. Believe me I will knock out everything(every villain) and still give you that speed feat if there is one available like a true hero that I am.

I think what the problem is , is that you'll get the villains that tell each other to pass this or that up, but most dudes also have hero characters and then for some odd reason think that doing it the villain way is also the hero way, wrong dudes. Read a comic book. The only logical reason to skip anything is if the final boss actually eliminates all the things you skipped, then it would be like oh they all got cured and only needed to beat that last boss, dudes I'd be the first at that last boss, but that usually isn't the case in the game, actually never seen that.

.........there are so many that have poor hero names in the game (half seem to be villain names) and I will not add you to my league even if you have over 300 skill points and over 200 combat rating. If you change your name though to something more heroic, I will add you. I can think of many hero names in a few secs.)
    I have met a few people in the game that have made a few superhero characters yet when I asked them to help me or to make a new one with a cool name(possibly rename their character) that would work with my character and league that I been wanting to start since day one of playing the game, they don't.

If you have read all of this and you are a superhero and want to help me with my league, Justice Rollers, and get a league hall with me then you can email me at freedomrollerman@gmail.com ,or send a message on here, or in the game. I hear a League Hall costs 100,000 prestige and I checked my stuff (before the update where they added the donation box to the watchtower)and I had 10,000 - 50,000 prestige to put for a league hall but for some odd reason after they added the donation box to the watchtower, all the gear went from 1,000 - 4,000 prestige to 100- 400 prestige. It seems I might get a league hall in February at this rate instead of being half way there. Would you help me get that league hall?

FreedomRollerMan
    Superhero Controller/Damage DCUO USPC Server
    [IMG]