Food for thought - lazy trolls....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

I said it a few years back, debuffs should also buff the group. Defense could also buff dps crits. Heal debuff could also buff healers resto or healing crits. The dmg one could buff the tanks health or dom or the groups health. These are just examples. But then they could design content where this stuff is NEEDED and raid groups would need 2 trolls to split up the debuffs, stuns, PoT, etc. Might not be the greatest idea but certainly better then what we have now with debuffs. Oh they also need to stack, like pretty every other MMO out there. Im not sure why they are so opposed to having stuff like that stack. I know its been asked about many times in the past.
    • Like x 3
  2. mexmex Dedicated Player

A top DPS for me, is a team mate that engage in burning as well as doing pick ups when possible or any other mechanics, including stop burning to block when it needed, and manage to stay alive, the one who actually knows how to manage its power and takes responsbility along with the rest of the group, scorebord chasers are the worst most of the time, I avoid those people like the plague, and if its a league run with one of those ++++, I am pretty sure he will get the boot asap regardless if is the "top DPS" or not lol.

So what kind of top dps is the OP talking about? I am confused.
  3. VariableFire Loyal Player

What was the other DPS CR? You said "just under" and I don't know if you mean just under 200 or something else. Regardless, it's ridiculous to me that anyone wants more than two DPS in the new alerts. Unless they're at entry level the increase in burn speed will be negligible (and at entry level they're better off 1-1-1-1 anyway).

However, while the scoreboard may not fully measure the impact of a good troller at least it provides some measurement. Unlike the 4man from AF3, the two 4mans from the latest content have several spots where a tank is useful but you'd never know it from how whiny some pug teams are about it. But then I don't think players know how to play with tanks anymore, given how many times my teammates would bunch up around me while the boss unloads. I'd even change spots and teammates would follow me.
    • Like x 1
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

i hear munitions has best survivability troll wise, is that true?
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I agree,Reading the Op's attempt on insulting every controller out there is what I call pathetic.We have enough against us if not this petty quarell among us.I've been controller since start and I'm pretty fed up of the peoples behavior that think So called Top dps is the ones that has equal amount of death as damage out on the score board.A top dps for me is a person who even though can stay on the higher place Still acts as Persons not like a one man Ego army wich only think of their numbers but Picks up peoples,Shows that they Care about everyone in the group and shows some respect to the troller in the group buy learning thier role and not just spam spam spam and cry when they use up all the groups power.I hope something changes soon and for debuffs needs fixing.When it comes to moving away from things it should be mandatory and heavely imprinted into us buy now.I have trolled with Far worse things than hard light dps clipping everything thats nothing.Sorry if I sounds angry but this realy ticks me off.
    • Like x 3
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

After the revamp Munitions will have access to the highest number of shields out of all Troll powersets. What you make of that is another thing, since of course usually you can't fit 4 or more shields on the same loadout! You'll have a lot of options though if you like survivability builds and self shields.
    • Like x 2
  7. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

Better stick with your league then and hopefully they don't mind carrying you with that trash attitude.
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

You must be either a troll or having the thinking level of the ed, trollers are power dumpers, crowd controllers, right like the name, debuffs/buffers, why don't you take the time to go to dictionaries and lookup words like dumbest and complaint. Take care ed lol.
  9. Gimpy Loyal Player

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,:rolleyes:

you seriously need a vacation if ya think that's something cool to post.

Personally hope it's an "extended" one myself.
  10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

You must be one too, since I said nothing about you, so if the bill fits.
  11. Gimpy Loyal Player

#inB4theBan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.