Fix the battle for earth t2 duos' treassure boxes

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BomombRook, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USvShadowsFall New Player

Having this problem too, trying to help my friend with his new toon, I have no toons with cr lower than him, I get all the drops he needs then the boss drops stuff he doesn't, it sucks, so we resort to sub farming but all the adds are invisible and all the gear is dps, please fix!
  2. The Johnny army New Player

Not really sure if this happens to everyone, but my toons needed to get to CR70 to get loot from these boxes. I had been wondering about this for a long time, when levelling two toons: you can pretty much walk in the duos, but the boxes came up empty so I gave up. When I got the toons to CR53 (the CR needed to queue for them), they still would come up empty. Got them to CR70, tried to solo the duos just for fun, and, BAM, loot from boxes. I understand the CR requirement to loot boxes, as they are easy to get to even when fresh level 30, but they drop level 53 items, which, at CR70, are pretty much useless... USPC, if that counts for anything.
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

• Battle for Earth Duos: Treasure chest and random NPC loot now respect Combat Rating properly.
    Getting fixed in GU24
  4. BomombRook New Player

Wow surprised they listened. Sucks though I have to wait for update 24 to even finish the styles :/
  5. Xyg New Player

People dislike to drop your thread in favor of one they support. The devs have made it bug fixing pvp in this forum instead of actually fixing things they recently broke.
  6. DarthDiggler New Player

I don't know who it is on these forums but there are certain users that just seem to downvote anything. IMHO SOE would be served in completely getting rid of dislikes. If something is good people will like it and comment on it. If its bad they won't like it and comment on it.

I have made suggestions for features (some that got implemented) and people still were disliking it.
  7. Xeranx New Player

So this is why I've been missing out on the loot in those places for the past few months? Who knows how many times I missed out on medieval pieces I needed for feats. I'll do those duos again and see if there are any changes.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was resolved in GU 24.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.