Fire vs Ice "DPS"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rankkor, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Rankkor New Player

Post a video please...its not that hard to prove if you can top an ice dps using am ,with the same amount of sp and gear . or switch powers and record ur damg. Out... Please ...if you cant then dont disagree...like i said I've been ice and nature , hl, and had no prob. Keeping up with ice am against league mates not pugs...and it was fairly easy....give that a go as fire.
  2. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

I am tired about Fire Am be so inconsistent.
  3. Rankkor New Player

Sa
    Sab you test all the time ...cant you post a video or something? So some ppl can see for themselves...the difference between fires am vs ice am....and fires wm rotation vs ice am.....pretty please maybe im just crazy...heck maybe im wrong .
  4. Glacier Extreme Well-Known Player

I simply don't understand the comparison to ice. Why single ice out? You could be doing celestial type damage. And fire isn't doing nature type damage either. Your ok with that as long as you compete with ice? o_O
  5. Rankkor New Player

Lol i got my hopes up thinking someone posted an actual vid of fire vs ice ....now im sad again
    • Like x 1
  6. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

U basically ran off people from your thread. If you are using WM and can't keep up with or beat ice, the fault is your own. Keep learning the power before thinking you will be able to beat everyone else. No one argued that fires AM isn't the best but now you are just going off about getting beat on a scoreboard. Get over it. Get better
  7. Rankkor New Player

Ice is close to nature and hl ...easily top powers and im not comparing in that way but in a way those powers are close to the same dps out...meaning balance and right now fires dps is nuthing to brag about...
  8. Rankkor New Player

I d
    i didnt say anything about a score board and ive been ice ...i tank also...damn good at it to...and as a dps ice using its am hits hard from the start...no rotation wm...pop 3 powers and insta spam into avalanche or artic gust instant damg not seconds wasted...so please stop trying to troll me..as fire the am sucks... And the weapon mastery might be fair but it doesnt keep up with ice and again if you skipped over that last part i switched powers and see the difference 186sp 111 cr...and I've changed mods...please provide a vid or link of anyone doing d 'll s on par with ice....till then keep trying to convince yourself
  9. Glacier Extreme Well-Known Player

You also need to keep in mind fire was like the first power to receive an am...some powers are still waiting to see their am go live.
  10. Rankkor New Player

Yes your right ...i know it was the one of the first...im not asking for a whole revamp ....i would like a buff to the am , a burst power would be nice ....and the channeled powers to start from the start of the channel not rear loaded burst damg that doesnt hit hard...that should be an easy fix ...why should fire wait till all the powers have an am ? It should have been made right the first time ...all ams should hit near the same not off scale by a huge margin....
  11. Rankkor New Player

Lol i said ice am vs fire .....again ice am.....and right now fires am is trash...
    And its WM doesnt compare to ice am ....so wheres the balance?
  12. Rankkor New Player

Yes
    Wm is ok for fire..... but when matched against ice am laughable....almost all ice users use am ...why settle for mediocre damg when you can spam avalanche over and over wuthout having to do a full blown rotation...not having to reapply chill affect. Unless you stayed doing nuthing ? All you have to do is pop w power and chill affect stays....
  13. Glacier Extreme Well-Known Player

It isn't nearly as cut and dry as you state. If you don't have 4 Chill effects going as ice...your not doing any real damage. If you don't have wintry tempest and the icy field (which only lasts a few seconds) your losing damage. They do need to be refreshed!

It ISN'T spam arctic gust or Avalanche and you'll top the scoreboard!!! Btw...any ice player will tell you spamming Avalanche isn't doing any big damage. You said you've been ice...you should know!
  14. Rankkor New Player

Dont kid yourself.
    Pop three powers hit wt and spam away you dont need reapply you just need 1 power to refresh ...refresh chill effect and back to avalanche or artic up close
  15. Rankkor New Player

You make me laugh....you dont need to do a whole rotation every time do you ? Seriously..... And you dont need to keep hitting wt either ,i pretty sure you must know this but I'll tell you anyway avalanche applys icey field and hits harder then wt...artic gust is far riskier then its worth ...but thats not the point ...and if you really think that fire in anyway can keep up with "ICE AM" same gear same sp and modded then you should prove it !
    Stop trying to defend it you really should post a video of this otherwise keep your comments to yourself in reality it's not helping this thread...
    I've been ice and i know its potential...so go fire and see if you can say the same .
  16. Glacier Extreme Well-Known Player

Ice am is very unappealing and monotonous. Don't rush possibly having your power meet the same fate. Your power could be much much worse!
    • Like x 1
  17. Rankkor New Player

I know it drags lol ...i just want balance to our ts damage...in a m yway ...i should be able to use am and put up similar numbers not be dragged you know.
  18. Rankkor New Player

"Facepalm"

Big talk why not prove it post a video of said accomplishments... Your probably going against an undergwared ice dps or one that doesnt kno how to use his am right.... Nice try though ....

Again post a video big guy ...until then just keep your shenanigans to yourself.
  19. Rankkor New Player

I will wait patiently to watch that ...now remember same stats bud ok .... So inspect him if your running against someone and no buff sodas kay ? God speed!
  20. Rankkor New Player

And im speaking from personal experience bud... My money switching powers and modding accordingly... But nice try again ...lol I've been ice and loved it ....and this is my thead so shake your head elsewhere. If you can prove that what i say is nonsense I'm all for it ....like i said post a video same stats okay ... Until then ...