Female Styles

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Notangie New Player

2. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  3. Notangie New Player

I just learned last week that you can change the color slots, l always had my styles locked and thought l was stuck with how slots were assigned at character creation. Unlock, then triangle and you can reassign your color slots.
    • Like x 1
  4. Notangie New Player

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1377898865823749&l=7175b0c9aa

My dps look is basically a scantily clad fury approximation.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1377913799155589&l=df9f3eac19

My current healer look

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1377916885821947&l=488a42141e

I got the sharpshooter back and bandanna the same day, this was my outfit for a day, then l got abetter weapon, which wasn't a rifle, so the SS back didn't look right anymore.

Sorry about the links, l've yet to figure out how to embed from a PlayStation.
    • Like x 1
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Came up with some pretty good styles for Blaire tonight. Going to post some pics tomorrow once my PS3 is moving at a normal speed again :p
  6. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Have you tried the Abra kadabra chest piece? I don't have a female toon but I know on the male toon its a long sleeve shirt.The collar area is a bit open so I'm not exactly sure how it would be on a female toon.
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Yes, and it actually doesn't look *too* bad on my toon, but it's a little too bulky for what I was going for. I ended up coming up with a new concept entirely, and I'm going to post some screenies of her new styles tomorrow :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Ah I see. Well I'm looking forward to seeing how she turned out. :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

My outfit since forever.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Feenicks New Player

Just going by your sig.....

Colors-white.....black.....yellow
    Head- LOA colored white
    Face- None
    Chest and legs- Ice with all tabs colored black
    Waist- one of the utility belts, maybe Robin's, colored bright yellow
    Feet- knee high colored white
    Back- rounded colored white

That's my suggestions given your sig. :)

EDIT: I'm a stickler for styles. If my toon doesn't look right I don't play it. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

LOA looks soooo bad on her, lol. Thanks for the suggestions, though :) I've decided not to match it exactly to my sig, but to give her an entirely new in-game look instead. I'll post pictures soon :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Feenicks New Player

The main reason I suggest Ice for the chest and legs is mainly because of the rounded back. The rounded cape has a pleasant sheen to it. And if the Ice chest and legs are all one color they, too, have a pleasant sheen to them.
    • Like x 1
  13. Feenicks New Player

Yeah. Not really sure what hood would fit.....maybe Raven's. The only thing I don't like about the Druid hood is that embroidered look on the edge. Seems to detract from the clean look in your sig.

Anyways, I'll stop now. I could talk for hours on style alone. :) I look forward to seeing your new look.
    • Like x 2
  14. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Option 1:
    [IMG]

Head - Hood
    Face - Emissive Eyes
    Chest - Archer
    Legs - Archer
    Waist - Wizardly
    Back - Rounded
    Hands - Split Personality (I like how the right hand looks like a hand blaster)
    Feet - Supergirl

Option 2:
    [IMG]

Head, Face, Back, Feet - (Same as above)
    Chest - Valentine
    Legs - Shaman
    Hands - Tech Sniper

Option 3:
    [IMG]

Head, Face, Back, Feet - (Same as above)
    Chest - Cosmic Egyptian
    Legs - Cosmic Egyptian
    Waist - Amazonian
    Hands - (I think they're Angelic, but I'm not exactly sure)
    White Aura
    • Like x 4
  15. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Oh I like number 3. It has sort of mystical feeling to it. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Feenicks New Player

Number two maybe with the chest and legs black.
    • Like x 1
  17. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Have you thought about using the "Kabuki Mask" eyemask style as your face so that you'd be free to use different skins for the rest of your costume? You may want to devote a costume color spot for skin color.

[IMG]
    The face is a separate piece. I'm not sure how the face looks with flesh color though...
  18. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Kabuki Mask is from either the League of Assassins Stronghold Briefings or Investigations, I forget which. The markings on the face are still visible up close. And the eyes can be problematic depending on the skin.

[IMG]
    Kabuki Mask with Glowing skin set to black (dark blue)

[IMG]
    Kabuki Mask with Cosmic Skin

[IMG]
    Kabuki Mask with Archer Chest to sort of give it that T-Shirt over a long sleeve shirt look. I should of removed the Sinestro hands for this one.:eek:
  19. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hmmmm, I kind of like the first two. Not sure how they'd look on a Sprite toon, though.
  20. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Your style concept are similar to my own main look:

Chest: Noble Warrior
    Waist: tech ninja
    Feet: Exalted
    Back: None
    Hands: None
    Shoulder: None
    Legs: Runes of the Norseman
    Head: Valiant Warrior

Colors: White, Black, Gold (white for chest, black for legs and gold for armor pieces)
    Note: the glow on the Runes of the Norseman fades from black to yellowish gold (I believe) or just white.
    • Like x 2