Female Styles

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hey, guys. I'm working on possibly finding a few different styles for my main toon, Blaire Sanders, for different armories and situations, and I'm wondering what some of your favorite female styles in-game are? Also, if you know of any chest or waist styles that would more closely resemble Blaire's look in my sig, that would be really helpful. I don't like the way Stalwart Defender or any of the slimline chest styles look on her.

Please post some pics of your favorite styles :) This is her current style as of right now:

Head - Druid
    Face - Split Personality
    Chest & Legs - Archer
    Waist - Amazonian
    Feet - Heeled
    Back - Ra's Al Ghul
    Hands & Shoulders - None

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Anybody...? No...?
    • Like x 1
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

My favorites are the styles that leave nothing to the imagination, if you know what I mean. ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Lol, so styles that look a lot like something Poison Ivy, Black Canary, or Circe would wear? ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

i want circe style... ill buy it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I'm surprised they haven't added just a regular long-sleeved t-shirt style, yet. That's what I need for Blaire, something that's practical, casual, and doesn't have noticeable "ridges" or "patterns" in it when I keep all of the color swatches the same. Just a solid long-sleeved shirt....

I would love to have the New 52 Spoiler's style (although my original costume before the one I posted above looks a lot like the Spoiler's, but there are some very noticeable differences that I think would look cool should they be incorporated in-game). And I would also love Wonder Girl's New 52 style. Soooo much better than the tank and jeans.
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Alyssa's Full Plate
    This armor is a mixture of the female Knights of the Rose from Dragonlance & Shadowdragon. All parts of the suit are the same as Shadowdragon's except the chest & legs. For my 2 mains, I keep this consistent and it's challenging. The suit is not bulky like the full medieval set, so it allows maximum movement & speed.

[IMG]

Head - None, but she uses Last Aurochs for high tiered tanking
    Face - Full Domino
    Chest - Fourth World [this is modern, but the pattern fits surprisingly well with the medieval skirt]
    Legs - Medieval [this is a light and mobile full plate chausses, so it's practical]
    Waist - Dark Specter [same on all my heroes]
    Hands - Kabuki [gloved w/ forearm plate]
    Feet - Master Mercenary [matches the Kabuki gloves well & has the side blades like Batman]
    Shoulders - Biomech [same on all my heroes]
    Back - Daring Vigilante [practical for gliding around... she switches to Last Aurochs for ceremonies]
    • Like x 4
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Paramilitary or simple utility are nice classic utility belts. They may not match all chest/leg sets though. One rides higher than the other... I forget which. The seasonal Celtic belt is also a good one if you want varying pouch sizes. Master Mercenary & Bane belts are utility belts with a bright circle buckle.
    • Like x 1
  9. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Formal or Druid female hand styles could help cover or complete other chest styles that you might of overlooked before.

[IMG]
    I've been thinking about using this head style for a armored hoodie... Maybe for a "Future" Blaire look?
    • Like x 3
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I've actually got all of those, I used to use Master Mercenary when Blaire was still Purple Hood (before Stephanie Brown stole my look, of course ;)). I do like the Celtic belt, and Wizardly is also a good one. I just wish there was some kind of belt like the Checkmate, except with only one side (a utility belt that hangs loosely at an angle along the waist and part of the thigh). Would be really cool if they ever added anything like that to the game.

Yeah, I've been looking at that. It could be interesting.... I believe that's only for the Tank role, though. I'd have to get a crapload of marketplace cash to respect my power type back and forth, and then I'd have to reset all of my power points again. I've wanted to get the leg style so I could rip-off one of my league leader's toon's styles :p

I also found that I really like the way the Shaman legs look on Blaire. I'm thinking maybe I could create a "summer" look for her with the skirt just because I like the style so much.
    • Like x 2
  11. MentalKayse New Player

Can't help but feel like I may have started this hahahaha
    • Like x 1
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

No, not at all. Actually, it was Entity. He asked me why I don't have Blaire's in-game look similar to the one in my sig, and the simple answer is that I can't find anything that works for her :p
    • Like x 1
  13. MentalKayse New Player

Hahaha ohhh, damn thought I was an instigator :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Lol, nah :p If you do happen upon some awesome Female Styles, though, let me know :)
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

My most favorite styles are the Druid Chest and Viking Chest. I haven't had so much experience in tech styles so I can't suggest much in that field. Anyways, another opportunity to showcase toons is always awesome! I'll post mine and give details. I'll start with my Mermazon.

Mermazon is inspired heavily by Wonder Woman and the Amazons. I wanted a style that resembles Wonder Woman but not a copy of her. This first style is all about that. I chose Viking chest for the braces and arm accessory and because it looks so sexy! For the waist I decided to use the Talon Lord as a skirt because it was just so perfect. A modern loin cloth like. I added sheer net to make the look more interesting and it simply adds this nice golden-touch which I really love! The head piece is Valiant Warrior and the face is covered with Bandana because I think it makes her look like an assassin/bounty hunter type of warrior. I chose Alan Scott feet and Amazonian Shoulders because they both look fitting and had this Amazon-material to them!

[IMG]

From left to right: War Armor, Silver Armor, and Sea Armor.

[IMG]
    When faced with greater threats, Mermazon uses the War Armor crafted by Hephaestus using Themyscira's finest materials.
    The Silver Armor is an alternative attire for Mermazon.
    Mermazon is half-Atlantean and half-Amazon. This is her Sea Armor that she uses when for battling undersea threats.

The War Armor and Silver Armor will most likely change once I get a few style pieces from Amazon Fury! I shall post Mermaid's soon :)
    • Like x 7
  16. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

They all look great! I'm trying to figure out a nice armored look for Blaire, but it's hard with her tiny build :p
    • Like x 1
  17. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I'm not at home right now, am out-of-town, but when I get back I'll share some of my style preferences. I wasn't really sure what you're looking for though, in terms of are you wanting only stuff that matches the hooded cloak look? Or do you want more styles to shake things up?
    • Like x 1
  18. FelixDuo Committed Player

It is really too bad that the wiki doesn't have more pictures of the female styles. Actually, I find the wiki lacking in general on this game. But especially when it comes to the female styles. I want to know what stuff looks like before I go try and get it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This might not look the same on a sprite toon, but...
    [IMG]
    Head - Druid
    Face - Split Personality
    Chest - Steampunk
    Legs - Steampunk
    Waist - Arkham Riot
    Hands - Aeronaut
    Feet - Lethal Zealot
    Shoulders - Paramilitary
    Back - New Genesis [not a fan of the pattern, but the silver matches the druid hood]

The steampunk base is armor plates over cloth for movement & protection. I kept your hooded look, but paired the druid hood with new genesis cape because the metallic band is a consistent texture (for less metallic, you can go with runed hood + jah kir cape). The Arkham Riot belt has that one larger pouch on one side, for asymmetry. Aeronaut gloves & zealot boots are slim with form fitting plates.
    • Like x 1
  20. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I'll have to try it out on Blaire :)

I'm actually okay with the hood and cape I've got so far, I'm just trying to figure out what would be a good, non-bulky, solid-colored chest and leg style to similarly resemble her look in the sig. But, cool, can't wait to see :)

Couldn't agree more.