Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Right now anywhere from 4 to 9, but most are spread out through various tiers working their way to end game. Our main focus right now has been helping them learn or relearn the game and getting them feats and gear. With that said we do have a few end gamers that are on nearly every night.
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Recruiting has really picked up over the last few days. Picked up another end gamer today, Sp1n. Bhaalgorn got to T5. Got Armory some gear and feats through the bat caves. Really proud of this group vets and newcomers alike . Everyone jumps at the chance to help each other out. We're having alot of fun but still looking for new members to join the next generation of felons.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Just finished running through a handful of raids, helping some Felons get through some tougher content. As a newcomer, it's easy to fit in and everyone is helpful. Chat is usually pretty active but not chaotic. If you're looking for a League that has its act together, this is it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

So proud of you guys! Keep holding it down, can't wait to get to meet all the new kids :D
  5. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Created a celestial alt finally having alot of fun with it so far. Gotta work tonight but will be off around midnight if anyone needs an invite.
  7. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Anxient playing a healer???? Did you name him Assisted Suicide?
    • Like x 1
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Lol that's just hurtful. True but hurtful.
    • Like x 2
  9. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I like this guy.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Hush you!
    • Like x 1
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Gotta work the next 3 nights. Will be on in the afternoon for a couple hours each day. Gonna be working on an alt (Anxient Deity) so if you need an invite or have questions and don't see my main online, try that one.
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

^ Anxient is lazy. Oddpodd changed his name weeks ago :p
  13. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

I'll be around tonight trying to figure out my Atomic battle tank. Hit me up if anyone wants to burn through some content.
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Not lazy. Forgetful
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

We are still looking for all roles. Hit me up here or in game for an invite.
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Remind me on Tuesday if you're on and I'll help you out. ☺
    • Like x 1
  17. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Thanks, I could definitely use some pointers. I read the atomic thread a few times then ran cathedral today and it started to click into place. I think with practice I might be dangerous with this power set.
    • Like x 1
  18. Waatu Well-Known Player

19. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

My name is Anxient and I enjoy long walks on the beach with that special... Oops wrong site!