Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

You've been married like 10 minutes, I'M TELLING!

Join Felonious, where we know far too much about each other.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Lol
  3. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Will be on tonight if anyone wants help running anything. Otherwise I'll be grinding SP.
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Want to congratulate Dethstryke on being promoted to officer. He's been with the felons for a short time but has been very active in helping other members, recruiting and taking part in our random shenanigans. No doubt in my mind he will do great in his new role.
    • Like x 2
  5. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Woohoo!

Thanks Anxient, I definitely appreciate the vote of confidence!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looking to recruit all roles. Hit me up here or in game for an invite. Should be online in a couple hours
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Hopefully I'll get Deity to end game tonight. Big thanks to all the felons for helping me along.
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looking for all roles. Hit me or Dethstryke up for an invite.
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Happy to welcome two new felons! Pollination station and iWeepforcreativity are the latest additions to the new generation of felons!
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Have had alot of fun learning celestial and getting to know our new felons along the way. Hit me up here or in game to get in on the mayhem.
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

I knew I was you're hero.
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Are you a villain looking for a place to hang your hat erm... horns, whatever? We are still looking for all roles. Hit me or one of our officers up for an invite.
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

New episode drops tomorrow. If you're looking for a fun league to run with hit me up
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had fun tonight running the new content together. Even added a couple new members along the way. Can't wait to get the elite firestorm head!
  17. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

The new solo and alert were actually fun!! So glad to be past that ice cave thing. ugh kryptonians. Hope to be on more in the coming weeks. The new guys are great. Did you leave the game but feel the urge to come back? Not sure who is left to play with?
    Join Felonious, where we can pick up right where you left off.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Yeah 163 is not a good look for you. Thankfully we had that op dps to carry us lol.
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had a great night. Helped weep and kiaba both gear up. Kiaba gained nearly 20 Cr on 2 different toons. Good time to be a felon!
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Has your league hit the summer slump or died all together? If you're looking for a fun crowd to get things done with hit us up Necro has girl scout cookies!
    • Like x 1