Feat "Cure Metal Wounds" (54 times)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Draconiano Committed Player

• Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What I said was if your luck is THAT level of bad, speak to RNGesus' disciple, Mepps (see how my words are different from your misquote). In the past when people have had seriously beyond ridiculous bad luck, Mepps has intervened by looking into those players accounts to see if something is off. Now if you're a chronic complainer about everything, don't be too surprised if he's not dropping everything for you (he is the community manager, not your Alfred).

As for you swearing I work for DBG...just because I don't support every players complaint immediately doesn't automatically mean I support everything DBG does. Disagreement with one party is not automatic agreement or support of another group...that's not how it works, and anyone inferring that from my posts is saying more about themselves than they are about me or anything i've actually said. If you actually read my posts carefully you can clearly see that...unless you're too busy being upset that i'm not jumping on the upset bandwagon with you. In which case it's your issue not mine.
    • Like x 1
  3. inferno Loyal Player

It's not even the number; it's the fact that its tied to a random mission given. If it was just 54 daily missions or 12 missions for each officer, heck do it 54 per officer and i would still be able to finish it faster.
    • Like x 2
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It seems to b given out about twice a week. So that's 27 weeks or 6 1/2 months to complete. Something is wrong with that picture.
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

We have now changed from paying for subscriptions to pooling the money to put you in a home. :cool:
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

God help us all... :eek:
  7. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

I agree, I completely agree.

I have the same fall parameters in my chars, by the way, I don't know who doesn't have mediocre parameters which leads me to believe that the intention is that nothing ever falls.

I have almost everything and everything I have came from the broker, fall rates are realistically impossible.
    • Like x 1
  8. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

The idea of making the OP item by collections was at least VERY VERY VERY bad!

Everyone knows that the broker is broken, only 1% or less of the player population can buy items in it, the economy is out of control, anything, foolishly it costs 50 million, simple items 200 million, of course these collections will cost between 200 million to 1 billion, so how many players can have this item?

Why let a tiny part of the gaming population have it all while 99% just look and want to have it? It's very frustrating, you know?
    In JLD you guys got it right, OP fun to do, easy to collect and perfectly capable for all players but collections?

It was truly a mistake.
    • Like x 2
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

I see a lot of people running off after they have activated the Portal - but sometimes they will spawn another 2-4 Portals, which also count. It's worth waiting a second after the initial activation, just in case - there's a tell you will recognise after a while.
    • Like x 3
  10. Stilway Well-Known Player

Same here... this has been a problem with this game since it's release!
    • Like x 1
  11. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

PSA: This was posted less than a week after content was released.:rolleyes:
  12. Stilway Well-Known Player

For every collection in this game they always seem to want to make 1 or 2 of the collections in order to compete it super dupper rare. This is a HUGE problem now because we are in to an 8 year old game and there are too many collections to complete and will now never be completed.

Example: I've been trying to complete the Amazon fury raid collection for years and can't get the last 2... with this new op piece dependent on completing 3 different collections... might as well write it off as never gonna happen.
    Same goes for the zodiac crystals that never drop for the op head... I finally had to buy the last 3 collections for hundreds of millions just to get them. That was only after farming like crazy with multiple toons for months.. you would think I would've gotten at least one of them on accident... but no.

If the devs want to fix the broker they could. Economics 101 simply increase the supply of the rare and overpriced collections will lower the demand and make the collection feats attainable and more importantly... affordable.
    • Like x 1
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

And everyone I've asked has only gotten it once in the first 3-4 days. I suppose I'm being an optimist. It's entirely possible that their total remains at 1 by the end of the first week, reducing the frequency to once per week...
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Ive had the mission 4 times on my main since release.

Edit: Not counting if I get it tonight or not. Havent done the dailies yet for today.
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

Why? Do you honestly think the Devs didn't do the maths there? You've simply worked out how long that Feat will likely take to complete. You might not like the answer you got, but it's correct, nevertheless. This is evidently intended to be a long-term Feat, not a race to the finish. Personally, it'll just go on my dailies list until it's done.

I'd be a bit miffed if it wasn't completable by the time this episode drops to SM rather than Episode Currency, but that's very very unlikely - and at least I would still be getting a gear drop to salvage - not like e.g. the two E3 dailies (Batman and Wonder Woman) that give you nothing once you're out of CR relevance.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The math only works if you figure on running the dailies every day. I know lots of people who can't or don't run every day. If avg rate is to get the mission 2 times a week at 7 runs, but you only run 3 or 4 days a week, it might take a year or more to get 54 shots at it. They could have made it something like "Run 54 missions for Nightwing" vs this particular random mission and still have made it grindy enough at 2 months to complete (3 or 4 months if you were a 3-4 times a week player).

Personally I'm not going to worry about it. For my premium accounts it's all but unattainable (they will only get 3 months MAX for the event to get it done and I don't run them daily, not on this DLC at least) and for my main it will come when it comes. I don't obsess over skill-less RNG feats as my RNG rate is terrible.

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  17. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Logged into the game today and saw that the feat had been reduced from 54 to 9. Thanks, devs!
    • Like x 4
  18. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Hey Devs, Thanks and congratulations for the attitude!

I understand that we are always here appealling to you to help us and improve our gaming experience, and our intention is always to promote a better game for players so, in the moment who you listen to us the compliments are due and deserved.

Thank you so much, make everything easier and more objective.

:D :D Thanks a lot!!! :D :D
    • Like x 1