Feat "Cure Metal Wounds" (54 times)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Draconiano Committed Player

It's doing the mission "Un-Metalled" 54 times, it's a daily and it's fine but, there are at least 2 (or 3?) different missions that you can get from the same Npc, isn't 54 a bit too much? I don't even think it's possible to do it before the next dlc if you don't reset it.
    • Like x 3
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

I don't even know which npc gives that mission.
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Nightwing. The one to take away metal from civilians officers and inmates
    • Like x 2
  4. OVERCAP Level 30

i still cant get the mission called "the shipment news" supposedly its from the officer next to the car but ive resetted like 50 times and nothing, even did nightwing and deathstroke. Theres gotta be a bug in that or something. I cant finish the feat Metal Meddling
  5. Dene Devoted Player

I finally got it last night but I was waiting on a different mission

I swear the police officer gives shipping but i may be wrong :(
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

No it's from deathstroke. He gives three missions. The shipment news where you beat up adds and take the metal boxes, running with the metal bulls where you take down metal minotaurs, and miming metal where you take out the metal mimes. The officer next to the car gives weapons of metal destruction, thats the bazooka one from officer harris, 1st 2nd and 3rd aid from officer callahan, and re-arrest from officer hooks. Nightwing gives T-spheres, curing metal, and riddler boxes. Killer crock gives 218. Robin gives bounty. Hal gives 82.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I still haven't finished "Knight Shift" on my hero character, because every week... I still get the wrong villain assigned to me, and I've given up on "Everyone's a Star." RNG objectives/missions are gross, and I hate them. But they need reasons to have us buy replay badges and keep the lights on... so I can't blame them for having it in place.
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Which one are you missing for knightshift?
  9. Dene Devoted Player

Thanks for the clarification.. I apologise for giving the wrong idea to other poster - I had the mission in my journal and assumed it came from the PO not him :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I didn't mean to offend you just clarifying what I know.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dene Devoted Player

100% No offence taken at all.. I am the one who should have confirmed my info.. I feel bad I may have given wrong info to another player is all
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The content dropped on the 12th....4 days ago, and there are way more than 54 days between now and when the next DLC drops, on top of which when the next episode drops this content and its feats are going nowhere. So what exactly are people worried about already??? If the feat counter wasn't working that would be an issue, otherwise this is just a bit silly only 4 days into an episode.
    • Like x 3
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The mission is random though. You don't get that mission everyday.
    • Like x 4
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Right, but that mission giver has a small number of missions to give (3 if i'm correct), and there are more than 54 days between now and when the next episode drops, AND this Episode doesn't go *poof* once the new one drops, so.....
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And I do not disagree with you however some players have terrible luck. Worst case scenario (highly unlikely) someone gets that mission once a week, that's a year. Still not an issue for people like you and me who don't mind the grind, but not everyone is as patient.
    • Like x 3
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If someone is having that level of bad luck, they need to speak to RNGesus' disciple, Mepps. :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Play your way I suppose. Reseting this kind of daily for a count feat meant to be gradual and coming back to the game seems counter intuitive.
    • Like x 1
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

ppl will still hunt that feat 2 episodes from now if they dont use reset :D
    • Like x 2
  19. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I still need Cheetah and Mister Freeze. I gave up after getting Catwoman or Killer Croc for the upteenth time.
  20. Great Architect Loyal Player

I only finished the Lightning Strikes Feats off at the beginning of last year. At least the Mission you guys are referring to isn't *eternal* grind :D.

Why on Earth would anybody throw 12 RB at this for the minimal rewards (and still hoping to get lucky) when you can just get the Feat later? I know a lot of players aren't big on the concept of delayed gratification, but come *on* - especially if you're going to complain how much you "were forced" to spend on RB later :rolleyes: ...
    • Like x 1