Fatal Five TT

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JohnnyMagic, Aug 1, 2018.

1. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

I have been all over the island and have not seen any of the Fearsome Five for the weekly bounty. Anyone have a hint as to where to look?
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

On your map on the top right, look for a single red dot by itself, if you cant see them visually.

I believe mammoth is on the very northwestern edge
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Mammoth likes to hang around Raven’s Meditation spot, and Gizmo tends to be over the bridge from Cyborg’s workshop. It’s Jinx and Psimon I very rarely see.
    • Like x 1
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I found Psimon and he was always in the same spot. He was about 1/2 way up the island spawning by one of the smaller out buildings.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Gizmo is near the bridge leading to the Mech Bot Island.

Mammoth is in the little valley area leading to the docks where citizens are being taken by bots.

Jinx is near the meditation area but where lots of adds/turrets are, the other side of the pathway where Mammoth is.
    • Like x 1
  6. Yes We Can Active Player

A red dot is the indication that an enemy is on the same ‘altitude’ as you are. If an enemy is below you it will be a ‘down arrow’, if they are the same level it will be a ‘dot’, and if above you it will be an ‘up arrow’. As far as them being a single dot idk, other Npc like to wonder off and say hi now and then.

So this whole map mechanic is something most people don’t even understand. Hopefully this helps you out.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You could always look at LFG or Shout, join a group that's already found one.
    • Like x 1
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh yea I should've added that
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i remember when they made mammoth in the 80s....he was a superman foe...and another symptom of DCs Hulk Envy Derangement Syndrome...Blockbuster is another one...anyways...as lame and useless as he was in the comics...I love his character in this game