Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

I as well look forward to more fellow TANKS, lol.

Magmaflash
    Ice Tank
  2. CGthor Active Player

Raid times normally start at 9 east on Mondays and Thursdays. Also mid tier raids on Saturdays at 2 east. If this fits your time schedule then we are looking for Healers at any level Trollers and Tanks cr 60 plus
  3. Twisted Titan Committed Player

What CG said. And yes we plan on pulling an all nighter and gear grinding for new T5 gear when it's released. Submit and application on our league page for more information.

(Magma send me coffee I'm still out)
  4. HavocHawkeye New Player

emm i applied to the guild..any chance to get a response? :)
  5. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Your app was approved already. You just need to message one of the leaders/officers in-game and they can add you to the league.
  6. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

If that does not work bring Twisted coffee, it always speeds up the process.
    :)
    • Like x 1
  7. FIYAH New Player

id like to run a few raids with yall and see how it goes, "voidcell" on uspc 89dps/troll.
  8. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Visit our website and contact one of the officers and they can run some content with you.
  9. Tigic New Player

hi im very new to this game and I play on the laptop im lvl 6 but not very active because im a still a student and have other things in real life but I would like to join if that's ok message me back plz
  10. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I haven't been on in a few days, have you talked with an officer in game yet? If not let us know as I told a few of them to add "voidcell" to their friends list and look out for you.
  11. Twisted Titan Committed Player

What power set are you playing?
  12. Tigic New Player

im gadgets
  13. WeaponNine New Player

14. Kobolt Level 30

Hey guys been looking for a League for awhile now and this bunch sounds great I have a healer at lvl 24 his name is Mister Strangefate I'm semi-new to this game. I will jump on your Fanboy site and fill out an app., thanks.
  15. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Good deal Kobolt. Once you fill out the application check back later in the day to see if it has gone through the process. Usually does not take real long!
  16. Kobolt Level 30

whoops!!! Sorry DOH...that's my villain :oops:...I have a hero fire tank he is lvl 27 but way under you CR limit for tanks.
  17. BigRamsay New Player

Hey Folks.

I submitted an application and would like to point out I put on there DPS for my Role, but there was no spot for secondary so if I can't DPS I am more than willing to heal. I would have fun either way. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Ramsay
  18. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I know that a few of you players have applied and have been accepted. If you have any questions you can ask any of the members or officers in game or voice chat. And if you need items for your base message Magmaflash and he will send you an endless supply of gym sinks.:D
  19. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Twisted is correct about the gym sinks as I somehow keep 2 to 4 in inventory.
    Also building an inventory of venom top cannisters to start sending randomly out to league members.
    :)
  20. Twisted Titan Committed Player

We will most likely be running more alerts/raids due to Base Builder Weekend so join today and you might be the lucky one to receive mail from Magmaflash. Now if that isn't an incentive I don't know what is.