Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Elysium New Player

Do I need to be legendary to join the league? =<

PS: my gf and I are Premium and looking for a league.. we are kind of new.. CR 62 :) ( I'm tank and she is a healer )
  2. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Nope, there are no restrictions like that in our league. As long as you enjoy playing the game and are will to use mumble for league chat you are free to apply. Just be aware that we accepting DPS on a very limited bases and are in need of healers if you have one. Either way you can apply for any role and the officers will decide based on your app.
  3. TheQuantumPup New Player

I submitted an application and got accepted, so who would I contact ingame to get a league invite?
  4. Twisted Titan Committed Player

You can contact me (Twisted Titan), Pseudonym, WastedMind, CG, Stabuk or Magmaflash we are all in game right now
  5. Twisted Titan Committed Player

A lot of great applications lately and looking forward to seeing new members in game. Here are a few things real quick:

1. At this time our league is in dire need of Healers. We are not exclusively accepting healers but that is one of the main holes we have in our league right now. If your off role (or an alt) is a healer make sure to let us know in your application that you would be willing to heal.

2. Our Raid nights are currently setup for Mondays and Thursdays at 9PM EST as well as Saturday at 2PM EST. Additional raids can be setup in our forum.

3. While we enjoy playing with just about anyone we are NOT a carry league. Meaning that our main goal is not to raise your CR from 42 to 89 in a week. We have no issues with assisting players in getting better gear by running some raids and alerts but the entire league isn't on all the time.

4. SKILL POINTS! We tend to focus on raids when a lot of us are online, but when we aren't each player should be focusing on skill points (SP). We don't have a SP requirement to join our league but that does not mean you shouldn't be working on them. If you are at least willing to focus on improving your SP then we can work with you.

5. Mumble is required to join our league. We use this to effectively run content in this game. You are not required to have a mic/speak if you don't want to but we need you to be able to hear the party leader so you can follow instructions.

If you have any further questions please contact Jimmy Snow, RedKryptonite, WastedMind, Caitlin G, Nightengale, Wrxxer, Blue, Starbuk, Magmaflash or myself. We look forward to gaming with you!
  6. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

That is correct, my character for some reason just emails random base items. Also buiding up an inventory of the black crystal item. They really do not match my new tech lair, so there will be some being gifted in the near future.
  7. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

To all new applicants: Please read number 5 carefully in Twisted's post above.
    If you need a reminder of it when you fill out your application, please sticky it or copy it for yourself.
    As he stated, you wont have to talk but you have to be able to hear for coordination purposes.
    See you in game.
  8. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Fanboys is recruiting healers at this time. If you're interested submit an application on our forums. You can always message one of us if you have any specific questions.
  9. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Magma when are you going to put your sig up on here? it's all pretty n stuff.
  10. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Interested in joining a league that is active in running content? We are heroes on the USPC server and have several members on during most days. A majority of our members are from the US anywhere from the East to West coasts. Our league is very active in PVE content and a few of us PVP as well.

If you're 18+, willing to use to Mumble(English), active in game, and willing to learn team strategy, go HERE and register for the website then fill out an application. Check back on our league forum periodically to see if your application has been approved and if it has I look forward to gaming with you.

If you have any further questions please contact Jimmy Snow, RedKryptonite, WastedMind, CG, Nightengale, Wrxxer, Blue, Starbuk, Magmaflash or myself.
  11. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Read above post. We'll be running the new content relentlessly. If you need a league that is active on the USPC, check out Fanboys today.
  12. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

We are still looking for Healers and Trollers. If your a Healer or Troller and looking for an active league. Be sure to check us out.
  13. FIYAH New Player

hello... maybe we can set something up tonight and run some content and see how it goes... looking for a league to tackle tier 5 and below with. send pm or tell in game... voidcell

edit: nm i see you are full on dps.
  14. FIYAH New Player

@twisted.. sorry for some reason i wasnt getting alerts for this thread.. no i dont remember anyone sending me a tell from your league.. but unfortunately with the new skill points i am just straight dps atm.. no trolling for me atleast until im fully geared out in t5 dps.. still interested in playing with yall....

recently just switched from night to day works... so my schedule better fits with your leagues, maybe we can make this happen.. yall wouldnt be disappointed..
  15. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Send me a tell in game tonight and I'll get you in contact with our leaders. Either way we'll need you to submit an application on our forums if you haven't already.
  16. FIYAH New Player

yep i submitted one
  17. FIYAH New Player

just realizing how bad that post sounded. lol. i am willing to respec to troller if league needs me but that wouldnt be my primary focus.
  18. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

lol all good man
  19. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Well Twisted I have a long weekend coming up, so I will get my sig on this.
    Also I am out of gym sinks for the moment, but if a new member needs one badly just send me a tell.
    I can come up with one pretty quick!
    :)
  20. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

New members needing gym sinks send me a tell.
    I have restocked my supply for your lair warming gift. lol