FABULOUS GENTLEMEN a LGBT League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CoCoLaRenta, Jan 9, 2014.

1. marxus Committed Player

Don't get all tangled up with a League that doesn't understand you.
    [IMG]
    Be part of the community and the original LGBT League.
    There is no level restriction in joining, be you level 1 or 30. Everyone can be Fabulous!
    We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  2. marxus Committed Player

I am thankful for Fabulous League mates, a Fabulous League Hall and Fabulous fun!
    [IMG]
    Want to be part of the community and the original LGBT League?
    There is no level restriction in joining, be you level 1 or 30. Everyone can be Fabulous!
    We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  3. marxus Committed Player

Feeling stuffed and lethargic after that turkey overdose?
    [IMG]
    Come burn off some calories and have fun with the original LGBT League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.
  4. marxus Committed Player

We are already thinking about the holiday season and getting ready for our annual Holiday Party, this year in the Fabulous League Hall on December 19th. How fabulous is that?
    [IMG]
    Want to be part of the community and the original LGBT League?
  5. marxus Committed Player

It's all about community spirit. Yesterday the League banded together and got a very special gift for our adorable and fearless Leader. It was so touching to see members of the Fabulous Gentlemen, past and present, working together and being so generous to create something fabulous and special.
    [IMG]
    The Fabulous Gentlemen is a community. We help each other out, and are there for each other in good times or bad. We have a Fabulous League Hall with a large League bank full of helpful things for our members. Best of all we do social events like costume contests and run all levels of content, making sure that we are looking fabulous doing it.
    Want to be part of the community? If you are an LGBT player or ally and looking for a League, we may be the one that you want. Check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  6. marxus Committed Player

The Fabulous Gentlemen is an LGBT hero league for DC Universe Online on the USPS. Any level of character, game skill, or experience is eligible to join. We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, even questioning – as well our straight allies!
    [IMG]
    Check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  7. marxus Committed Player

The Fabulous Gentlemen are proud to present the Fabulous League Hall.

Join us for fun and games everyday with a LGBT and ally league with great community spirit.
    Check us out at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  8. marxus Committed Player

Join in the fabulous fun with the original LGBT League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.
    [IMG]
  9. marxus Committed Player

The original LGBT league in DCUO on the PS3/PS4, The FABULOUS GENTLEMEN, is always taking in new members. If you are looking for a fun and community spirited LGBT League, then look no further! Lots of friendly and helpful league mates running all level of content.
    [IMG]
    Join in the Fabulous fun! Check us out at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  10. marxus Committed Player

Thank god I'm Fabulous!
    It's Fabulous Friday and time for fun and games with the original LGBT League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.
    [IMG]
    Join us for fun and games everyday with the LGBT and ally league with great community spirit.
    Check us out at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  11. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous fun every day with the Fabulous Gentlemen.
    [IMG]
  12. marxus Committed Player

The Fabulous Gentlemen is an LGBT hero league for DC Universe Online on the USPS. Any level of character, game skill, or experience is eligible to join. We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, even questioning – as well our straight allies!
    [IMG]
  13. Nokoj New Player

Hi, I am interested in joining an LGBT league. I am recently returnimg to this game. I played when the game first came out and was on another LGBT league then. I stopped playing in the latter part of 2011 and am just now getting back into it. I had to start all over and I no longer have a mic or a keyboard, but anticipate getting one or both again soon. my in game name is the same as my name here. I am currently just shy of level 24. I actually built the same character I started out with including the weapon (staff). I am a contoller. I look forward to possibly joining up with you guys.
  14. marxus Committed Player

It was great meeting you last night and no worries, the helpful members of the Fabulous Gentlemen will help you get levelled up, grab some feats and there are tons of handy things in the Fabulous League Hall bank to help you out. Welcome aboard!
  15. marxus Committed Player

Yay! The Seasonal event will be starting today, and the Fab Gents are moving! Time to leave that dusty moon and off to the sea. Maybe we can find some new friends in our area.
    [IMG]
    Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  16. marxus Committed Player

Fabulous fun, Fabulous League Hall and Fabulous League mates!
    [IMG]
    Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit, check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com, sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  17. marxus Committed Player

Thank god I'm Fabulous! It's Fabulous Friday and time for fun and games with the original LGBT League, the Fabulous Gentlemen. It was too much fun in League last night with lots of members on and all kinds of play.
    [IMG]
  18. marxus Committed Player

[IMG]

Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.
    We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning
    – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit,
    check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com,
    sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  19. marxus Committed Player

One could dream that the Justice League movie would turn out Fabulous like this:
    [IMG]

Join in with the original LGBT and Ally League, the Fabulous Gentlemen.
    We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, even questioning
    – as well our straight allies! If you are looking for a fun and social league with great community spirit,
    check out the original LGBT League at www.fabulousgentlemen.com,
    sponsors of the Annual DCUO Pride March.
  20. marxus Committed Player

Love all these movie inspired comic book covers coming up. How Fabulous!
    [IMG]