FABULOUS GENTLEMEN a LGBT League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CoCoLaRenta, Jan 9, 2014.

1. CoCoLaRenta New Player

Hey everyone toon name is CoCo LaRenta and I am part of a amazing League called the Fabulous Gentlemen. We are a LGBT ( Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual , & Transgender ) League we do have LGBT friendly people like myself that run PvE PVP. We are a crazy bunch of people who have a lot of adult convos, joke around but we still manage to get things done and support each other and encourage each other. Come check us out www.FabulousGentlemen.com

Also check out our crazyness --->
    • Like x 3
  2. Adorable0ne New Player

We are Awesome be you Gay Straight Lesbian Bisexual Transgender or Bisexual we welcome all types to our league! we have lots of fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who asks!!!! FabulousGentlemen. com is our Website come check us out!
  3. Adorable0ne New Player

Come check out the BEST LGBT & Allies (Straight people who are gay friendly) League in DCUO!!!!

We welcome everyone with open arms and Open Minds. Be you Level 1 or Level 30, T0 through T5 we have space for all!!!! You wont find a better group of fun loving and helpful people anywhere in the game!!

Fabulous Gentlemen.com
    • Like x 1
  4. Adorable0ne New Player

[IMG] MeeMeeLaPre! one of our awesome League members!! FabulousGentlemen.com
    • Like x 1
  5. Rainbro New Player

We are always looking for players who are open minded and accepting of others. Feel free to sign up at www.FabulousGentlemen.com, you may like what you see. We love to joke around and this game is here for us to have fun with other people living in different States and Countries. We are a community where we work, talk, and get to know each other. Like Brandy said:
    "I don't know what I'd ever do without you
    From the beginning to the end
    You've always been here right beside me
    So I'll call you my best friend
    Through the good times and the bad ones
    Whether I lose or If I win
    I know one thing that never changes and
    That's you as my best friend."
    We have events such as costume contests, panty raids, feats night, etc. As Coco LaRenta mentioned, we do pvp and pve. Again, this is a game where we all can enjoy each other time and company, to relax and immerse ourselves into saving the world. If you like what you see on our website, feel free to sign up and join us for a journey you will never forget. :D
    • Like x 2
  6. travisd75 Well-Known Player

Is this a hero or villain league? I totally want to join! I'm not gay bisexuals or transgendered myself but I'm totally open minded and would love to join y'all
    • Like x 2
  7. travisd75 Well-Known Player

Oh and is this a usps server?
    • Like x 1
  8. Adorable0ne New Player

We are a HERO League. US server for Playstation!!! We look forward to hearing from you TravisD75!!! FabulousGentlemen.com

:)
  9. Adorable0ne New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Mr Ostentatious New Player

We have a ton of CR 100 characters pack'n nothing but EXPERT mods, obviously we are FABULOUS. Who could ever doubt that- cute smirk. GENTS BE STONE COLD KILLAS. We slaughter our opponents, shoooooot even our HEALERS go hard. Nuff said ^_~ Join us and lets go kick some butt!

Mr Ostentatious CR 100
    • Like x 1
  11. veggiehealer New Player

Too right Mr Ostentatious, I am not cr 100 yet but come in the top five in most raids... and who has to wait for a group for CC bounties anymore... Veggie Heals RULE.... fabulousgentlemen.com swing by and check us out yall
  12. veggiehealer New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Lemarcel55 New Player

I am def interested. Been playing for a while but mostly w str8 leagues. Do you guys run Nex and Dox? 99 CR HL troller / dps btw. also have a fire tank I want to work on. Also, don't want to deal with any creepers if you know what I mean.
  14. Adorable0ne New Player

Yes we run Nexus/Paradox and ALL raids and ALL content! We have Lots of Toons from lvl 0 -30 T1- T5 just hit us up at FabulousGentlemen.com and check out our videos see if we're the kind of league you wanna Join! We have lots of fun and STILL GET OUR GOALS ACCOMPLISHED!!!! (no creepers here :p )
  15. Bruherd New Player

VERY IMPRESSIVE video.

I guess I'm considered an ally since I'm not LGBT.
    I'd like to be considered to join, but I must tell you I'm not even lvl 30 yet so I still don't know a lot about this game. Anyway what do I need to do to join?
  16. Adorable0ne New Player

Hi Bruherd! We'd love to have you join our league if that is your wish, Just go to FabulousGentlemen.com and iin the upper right hand corner of the page you'll see the Apply/Login button. Fill out your Application and after you get approved (which is easy and all you have to do is wait until one of our Recruiters sees it LOL) Log in to the actvual page at the bottom of the main page there is a list of Toons that have invite powers. Add them to your friends list and when you see one of us login to DCUO hit us up, although to be honest at that point we'll probably be looking for you :)
  17. Adorable0ne New Player

18. CoCoLaRenta New Player

I just want to say I'm very proud of my league, you guys are great and I'm happy and thankful for all of you. Best wishes to other leagues.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

I'm not interested in joining a league but I've played with various members of your league and they have been very cool. If you ever need something, feel free to contact me in-game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Statictider New Player

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have been looking for a good league to join since I began playing a month ago. I currently have 2 toons lvl 30 an Ice Tank and Celestial Healer. Your league looks very well run and helpful. I am a noob at DCUO, but I am a very fast learner and strive to be the best I can be with my toons. The problem is constantly reading the forums for builds recommendations, playing styles, alert and raid help becomes tedious. I have been in a couple of leagues, both of which have pretty much ignored any questions that lowboys and noobs have had which becomes very frustrating quickly. I have learned most of what I have basically by soloing and queuing up alerts and raids with random people.

My son and I both play and enjoy the DCUO very much. I would be very thankful for a chance to join what seems to be a top tier league. Thanks in advance for reading my rant btw.
    • Like x 1