EXO EMPIRE EUPS HERO

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by IamINC, Mar 28, 2017.

1. IamINC Dedicated Player

UPDATED RECRUITMENT THREAD

Hi Everybody , I am inc and I have recently taken over as co - leader along with Shiva Valentine of Exo Empire.

I am a veteran of DCUO and have been playing since the beginning of this game , I have run in only 3 leagues in the whole of my time on DCUO so I know a little about having a loyal and close knit league , this is what I am hoping to help EE get by rebuilding them and removing the inactive and toxic people , replacing them with active , helpful players.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

I would love to get as many people as possible into Exo , We have a small requirement that we would like to have met which is that we want you to be CR100+ , SP we will help you get once we have a rebuilt roster of players , we will help you but we ask in return that you help other members , I will take slightly below 100 if you have the willingness to fend for yourself and not expect a pull through of content etc

LASTLY ...

I can build and run a successful league fairly and with an enjoyable atmosphere but I need the right minded players to help reach the goals I want to achieve for EE , If you would like to help rebuild a league with a fantastic core of veteran , friendly and knowledgeable players then please hit me up on here or in game at iamINC.

You can also contact Shiva Valentine Konn El or Yukia in game with questions or invites.

I REALLY HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOME OF YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWARD TO NOT JUST WELCOMING BUT REBUILDING THE EXO EMPIRE WITH YOU.
  2. IamINC Dedicated Player

Welcome to our 6 newest members , really happy the thread is already getting people messaging me here and in game!

If you feel you have what it takes to become a member of the Empire and help us to become a bigger better league then please get in touch!!

PM in game - Shiva Valentine , Yukia , Konn El or iamINC and we'll answer any questions or offer invites , alternatively message me here on the forum
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

WE ARE LOOKING FOR AUSTRALIAN BASED PLAYERS

As part of my recruitment drive I am looking for active Australian or American players to help keep our league active in the early parts of the day UK time , requirements will be CR96+ and active , friendly and sociable that are willing to help recruit more players from that part of the world!

+++NO LONGER BEING CONSIDERED , DAY TIME ACTIVE ENOUGH AT PRESENT BUT PM IF INTERESTED STILL +++
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

WE ARE RECRUITING

We are slowly but surely gaining great new additions to the Empire , growing each day.

We are still after active players CR100+ (May take lower , PM me to discuss) of all roles and really would like some AUS/NZ/AMERICAN based players playing on the EU server to help get us active during the periods of the day UK time that are quiet.

Joining us means reception into a close group of knowledgeable and friendly players that focus on running things that everyone needs and once we are active enough and strong we will be runnning raid focused feat nights and more.

Interested?

PM me here or contact the guys mentioned above in game!

Long live the Empire!
  5. IamINC Dedicated Player

We have a few more additions to the Exo family so a big welcome to our new guys!

I will be on a little every day over the next few days , feel free to PM me in game on one of my characters below with any questions or info you want to know about joining us.

Will be on during the late afternoon and then again late evening UK time Sat - Tues.

Look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you along to the EE

EDIT: Still looking for people that play predominantly in the early hours of the day UK time (5AM - 5PM) , I really wan the league active 24/7 , this includes players on the EU server from the US , AUS and NZ.
  6. IamINC Dedicated Player

Great night running with our new members , we had 12 people online and had 1 group running 410 for our newest t8 guys while the other was raiding.

Really happy with how it's going so far , looking to boost the recruitment by another 10-15 active players and we will be in a great place to really start building something great!

Do you wanna be part of it? PM me or send an in game message to the people mentioned in the OP

see ya in game!! - inc
  7. IamINC Dedicated Player

Been a good week for recruitment here at Exo.

We have been running content together and getting to know our members a little better , we are all about having a good time when online and helping everyone run whatever content they need no matter what level it is.

If you are a 100cr player and above and like the sound of Exo the get in touch and we'll get you invited and settled in real quick!!
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

Had 10+ on in the evenings this week , as high as 16 so the efforts are paying off.

We are still recruiting for trolls as a priority but anyone is welcome as long as you have 100 SP and have he right attitude to help out and get involved.

Fun atmosphere, good people and no drama.

PM if interested or send a tell in game to one of the following and tell them inc sent you :p

Shiva Valentine
    Yukia
    Konn El
  9. IamINC Dedicated Player

Looking for a friendly , helpful and enjoyable league experience?

Do you have 100sp or more?

Are you willing to help and contribute to the league's progress?

If you answered yes to the above , you belong in Exo Empire.

Lead by 2 day 1 veteran players we have established a warm and welcoming group and are committed to helping you reach your maximum potential in whatever your chosen role , Trolls at his particular moment are a priority FYI.

PM me here on the forum with any questions or PM in game the people mentioned above and tell them you've seen this thread in the forum for an invite.

Hope to see you soon and thanks for checking us out!
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

ONE OF US , ONE OF US .....

Welcome to the Exo Empire thread!

We have come a long way from our initial start up a little over 4 months ago , we are now boasting a great roster of players in all roles with a friendly and chilled environment , no BS , no drama! with between 8 online in the day hours entering double figures in the evening , we run any and all content - not just end game and regular feat hunting is always a thing here.

We are still recruiting but just a little more selectively at present , tanks trolls would be most beneficial for us but if you are a 100+ SP player with a friendly and helpful attitude then we can definitely get you involved.

If we sound like your kinda league then please get in touch with me via the forum or in game on either iamINC or ionINC.

Other points of contact are: Shiva Valentine - My Co-Leader crazy irishman and expert healer or there is Yukia- She is our feisty and fearless league commander!
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

LOOKING FOR END GAME EXPERIENCED PLAYERS

VETERANS
    We are happy with our league roster at present and are now looking for experienced and unattached players to join us and help mold the guys we have into elite ready players and also with farming feats.

We are happy to accept an alt if you have an attached main but like the idea of helping a smaller dedicated league to become better players alongside the current handful of vets we have.

Please message me here on the forum or in game with a mail as I am working heavily the next 5 or 6 days and nights at iamINC or ionINC.

100SP AND A SUPPORT PLAYER?

Looking for a league? We are a friendly and active league looking for support role players ,Trolls and Tanks mostly to boost our support ranks alongside myself and my Co Lead Shiva Valentine.

All we ask is that you have 100 sp and are willing to help other players and when we raid will play as the support role you are capable as.

Contact me here or PM someone from league leadership:

SHIVA VALENTINE - CO LEAD
    YUKIA - COMMANDER
    KONN EL - COMMANDER
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

+++ Stepping down from recruitment and Co-leadership now the league has a stable roster +++

Anyone wishing to join please contact Shiva Valentine or Yukia for info and requirements in game going forward.
  13. allspark New Player

Hi guys exo empire are still recruiting but Inc Shiva and yukia are taking some time of game but you can contact myself in game the sàndmàn sàndmàn slim or mr sàndmàn or contact theicequeen or leave your details here.