EXO EMPIRE EUPS HERO

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by IamINC, Mar 28, 2017.

1. IamINC Dedicated Player

WHO ARE WE?

Well , We are a group of 5 friends that met and have been playing on DCUO for years (some since beta testing!) and after being involved with 2 leagues since we all started we finally decided to have a crack at starting our own and currently in the process of recruiting new members to fill out our roster , we were recently victims of a former member re-joining and poaching a few of our players for another league and have since revamped , picked ourselves up and are looking to rebuild with a new player base.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND REQUIREMENTS

100sp and able to play dual role is all we ask , we would like to recruit all roles and want to focus our league on a friendly environment dedicated to SP farming and having fun all round , we have a league hall with all the relevant stat boosts and bank access for all levels once you complete a 2 week probation period.

We want new and old players that want somewhere friendly to chill , learn and better themselves as part of a tight knit family , we learn together , win and lose together.

WHAT WE DON'T WANT

We are a very relaxed sociable and good natured bunch of players and we won't stand for any rudeness or toxicity within the Empire , we will not entertain pulling people through the early content hence why we are asking for 100cr / 100sp and above

HOW DO YOU JOIN?

Easy as pie ,if you fancy giving us a chance then you'll find us friendly helpful and knowledgeable , just send me a private message on the forum or send an in game pm to the following:

Shiva Valentine / Sindell - Leader
    iamINC - Co-Leader
    Yukia - Oficer
    Konn El - Commander

Thanks for checking out our thread we look forward to hearing from and welcoming you to the Empire!!
  2. IamINC Dedicated Player

Recruitment is going well , three weeks and we have our league hall and stat boosts so come on in and join the Empire!

Tanks and trolls would be most welcome , we are short on both currently.
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump for Inc and his buddies from across the pond!
    • Like x 1
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

FYI Anx , any of you guys that ever wanna go on the EU hero side have an open invite :)
  5. Shiva Valentine New Player

Hey Anx,thank you for the bump mate.You and your crew will always have a home EU side if you decide to visit
  6. IamINC Dedicated Player

Great couple of days running old content and getting them feats for our members , Gom and Oly also smashed!

LPVE runs were also on the menu this past week , members are racking up sp and some are almost at the 200 mark.

Great works guys , want in? Pm one of the guys from the OP and join the Empire
  7. IamINC Dedicated Player

So we've been running constantly in the month we've been around , members have increased in SP and ability and we've become a real team , we are also rising rapidly among the rankings on various DC census / wavedox apps.

Starro event runs (Daily), AF3 (Daily and weekly for raids) runs and old content day (sundays) this week and looking to smash the members raid feats too.

Looking for a new hero home? drop one of us an in game message or me a pm here , we'd be happy to have you so long as you meet the requirement in the OP (Tanks and Trolls mains are a priority atm).

We are also happy for any solo veteran players without a home who just want somewhere to be among relaxed players , always good to have more knowledgable vets in the league.

I am very passionate about this little group we are building and I would love for you to be a part of it - inc :)
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

So it's been a busy week within the empire , new members recruited , multiple members hit the 190-192 CR level , others hit the 100+ SP , 2 guys hit the 200 and I ,managed to get all three main toons of mine to 188/189 across both roles on each and get my 3 OP plans.

Feats are popping daily and everyone's having a great time.

Thursday is raid day , Sunday is old content day and the rest of the week we just chill and help each other with everything including PvP , sound good for you? Message one of the guys mentioned in the OP or message me here.

Inc
  9. Shiva Valentine New Player

Very happy with league progress at the minute.People are sp farming and making sure to run content too.Nice to see players grow so much from working on their toons
    • Like x 1
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

Thanks Boss ;)
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

Hey Forumites ,

Recruitment for EE is almost complete , we are still searching for 2 or 3 more members (tanks/trolls most welcome) to complete our set up for the time being after which we will be concentrating on building the teamwork within the league and helping members gain SP.

Once we feel that we are in the right place as a league and can competently complete all content with multiple variant groups from the league we want to start a league youtube channel/twitch streams etc and we would love to have you guys involved!

Currently we have between 8 - 14 members online at the busy periods (8-12AM GMT) and normally 4-6 on throughout the daytimes., with an Officer/Leader always on to help with any issues.

We have a lot of plans and ideas going forwards and are a really chilled and friendly group of players, if you feel like we could be the sort of home you want in DCUO please PM me here or send an in game message to the people mentioned in the OP.

Join the Empire!!

*** If you are a villain and on the USPS then become a felon and join Felonious - Check out their recruitment thread too! ***
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

Another busy week for the guys at EE , Welcome to all our most recent recruits!!

A massive well done to all the guys that earned SP and completed PBe RITe and PZe and the Starro members raid.

Still room for a couple more EU heroes within EE , Probably going to drop recruitment down within the next few weeks so if you are interested in joining please PM the guys mentioned in the OP

Come and join the Empire!

*** If you are a villain and on the USPS then become a felon and join Felonious - Check out their recruitment thread too! ***
  13. IamINC Dedicated Player

RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN - For anyone that meets the requirements in the OP , we are a EUPS hero league , helpful , friendly and knowledgeable.

PM the guys in the OP for an inv or more info as I am currently not able to play much due to work commitments , if you do want to know more about us , feel free to drop me a message on here , I will reply as soon as I can - inc.

*** Are you a USPS villain? - Join up with the despicable lot in Felonious - see their recruitment thread for info ***
  14. IamINC Dedicated Player

CALLING ALL AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND AND US EU PLAYERS

We are looking for some of you guys!

We want you guys too! There are couple already in the league and it would be great to bolster the number of players online during the early times UK time , so if you are a hero and are interested PM me here or PM AresIV in game for an invite.

Come join the Empire!!

Inc
  15. IamINC Dedicated Player

Stepping away from EE and my recruiting role due to real life issues I am attending to.

Exo recruitment is still very much open to anyone cr120+ (100sp min) in all roles. Please PM someone mentioned in the OP for info.
    Thanks you.
    inc.
  16. IamINC Dedicated Player

EXO EMPIRE IS BACK ........

Are you looking for a relaxed friendly group of DCUO players to chill out with , run stuff and get your SP up?

Exo is recruiting after a revamp of the league with new leadership and officers in place , and are actively recruiting all roles with a single requirement of 100cr , a willingness to learn and help others , we have a league hall and stat boosts in effect.

We have cleared a lot of inactive people from the team and are looking to recruit 20 or so people so if you and some friends need a place to hang out and enjoy DCUO or you are another smaller league that would like to merge we would love to hear from you.

Hit me up here on the forum with ay questions or PM the guys/girls in the OP and they will hook you up with an invite.

Thanks for checking us out and we look forward to welcoming you to the Empire!

Inc
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

So we have 5 new members that joined this weekend and have already spoken to several more people , things are looking up for the Empire already and we would love to get you involved as well.

100cr is all we request that you be at and be helpful , willing to learn and friendly as we are here already.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and running with you in DCUO , thanks for reading our thread!

If it sounds like a place you would like to be around and a group you wanna be part of PM the guys in the OP or hit me up here

inc.
  18. IamINC Dedicated Player

Hey all ,

Exo is recruiting heavily as of this week as I begin the task of rebuilding the , we cleared the inactive members and want to replace with people that are active , friendly and interested in helping to build a league back up form scratch , we o have our league hall and all proficiencies running at present.

We would like all roles from 100cr and above , we may considerer you if you are slightly lower than 100 and active with a competent skill level and not expecting to be boosted through to end game.

We also would like to recruit a group of Australian and New Zealand based players to make sure the league is active 24/7 and would be appointing two people to be in control during those hours the EU guys are not online.

Please PM me if interested here or in game at iamINC or message someone mentioned in the OP
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

Still recruiting and this week I have decided to drop the cr requirement to anyone that is level 30 and above , all you need to be is active and willing to learn with an attitude towards bettering yourself and not being realiant on pull throughs.

This oppertunity for 30+ is open till the end of this week only , PM me for any info or with questions

We look forward to welcoming you
  20. Shiva Valentine New Player

Good to see recruits steadily joining us.A big welcome to our newest recruits but there is room for some more.We are always happy to help out,be it with duo/alert/raids or general tips and Loadout help.

Don't be shy.If you are looking for info pm one of the above listed :)