Evil Dead Remake!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Rabidbunny New Player

My money is on this being a sequel and they didn't want a number on the end. They have already stated they want to do one more then have Ash appear in the third. So the people making it already consider this Evil Dead 4.

Oh and the movie was awesome.
  2. OMG Well-Known Player

This movie was a good scary movie. So graphically intense my girlfriend wanted to walkout. I will admit there were some parts that had me on the edge of my seat. lol
    • Like x 1
  3. BadMoFo New Player

From what I have read they are going for an Evil Dead 2 and have and Ash/Lady Ash? teamup in the third installment. Hoping for the Demi-God aka Bruce Campbell to at least get a cameo in the second movie.
    • Like x 1
  4. Johnnylagz117 New Player

Saw it...loved it , it's a gory-er more focused on horro remake of the evil dead that is just a whole new take on these zombie/possession/gory movies. It had alot and it was a generally FUN movie to watch and my gf watched it never seeing the original and loved it ..

Rumors r there's and evil dead army of darkness ash movie coming !!! With the one and only ash not some one else Bruce Campbell? If my brains working lol ..
  5. Johnnylagz117 New Player

Bruce supposedly is coming back !!!!! As ash not evil ash or god ash or ash catch-em haha. But Ashley Williams himself.

GROOVY :)
  6. OMG Well-Known Player

My favorite line out of the new 1 is right after the nail gun scene the girlfriend says "Baby, my face hurts."
    • Like x 1
  7. Faust74 Loyal Player

Those of y'all that like the Remake. Mind if I ask how old are y'all or what age group you fall into. Teens, 20s, 30s, etc?
  8. Delta795 New Player

Took my boy this weekend...I'm 38 and he's 11. We both liked it and then went home and watched Army of Darkness.
    Hail to the King Baby!