Evil Dead Remake!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Mar 14, 2013.

1. LL New Player

It is getting great reviews. Are u looking forward too it?

I have to say Fede Alvarez in my opinion has a lot of potential. He did a short movie called panic attack, which was great. I may be wrong, but im pretty sure this short got him this job.

I saw this movie last year, and loved it, however I did not promote it here, as the last short I put on here got flamed.

lol, also the movie that got flamed on here the director got a picture deal with Sony over his short....lol...glad to know our community have no say In upcoming talent. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing this evil dead.
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperMia New Player

Trailer was too scary for me... T-T

So I won't be watching it. XD

I want to watch "World War Z" instead because it had just the right amount of "scary." XD
  3. DomEon New Player

I can't wait for the evil dead remake, it looks awesome.
  4. SuperMia New Player

I know Carlynn will watch it though. XD
    • Like x 1
  5. DomEon New Player

lol Maybe we'll get a Bruce Campbell cameo.
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Begrudgingly yes. I hate remakes. I'll wait till I can rent it for a dollar from the red box. Bruce makes that movie. I think this will actually make me cry because its such a desecration even with the original people being involved. I just love the original that much.
    • Like x 5
  7. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I hope it's not going to be a insult to the originals like so many of these idiot remakes they got nowadays ie halloween friday the 13th nightmare on elm street...I could go on but I won't. Remember shop smart..
    • Like x 1
  8. ZeroAccess New Player

Shop S Mart

I absolutely LOVE the original Evil Dead Series with Army of Darkness being one of the best movies of all time. I however was blown away at this remake. I wonder how far they're going to go with the remakes. Will they do the trilogy? I'll admit its been so long since I've seen the original Evil Dead's I'm going to go back and watch them but I'll definitely see this may even be worth going into the movies and seeing instead of downloading/renting.
  9. recespieces31 New Player

my thoughts exactly...Bruce Campell was, is, and always will be Ash Williams
    • Like x 2
  10. TormentorX Well-Known Player

I agree. Looks good but some things should be left alone
    • Like x 1
  11. Ladypheenix New Player

I'm not big on remakes but this one looks insane cant wait to see it.
  12. Delta795 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. LL New Player

Well I saw it, and I liked it. It was creepy, and gross. :)
  14. BadMoFo New Player

Bruce is already on record saying he is glad it was remade with an actual budget and had high praise for the remake. Going to see it this weekend myself.
  15. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Especially considering Bruce is i-----

Sorry. Ignore that. All of it.
  16. LL New Player

Well I liked it....:)
  17. Faust74 Loyal Player

You would you freak!

It was meh.
  18. lalady New Player

I get the feeling ill be disappointed I loved the original so much but I can't help it....I must go see it...damn u curiousity!!!!!
    so I'll reserve judgement for now hehe
  19. BadMoFo New Player

I thought the remake was pretty good. Possessed chick gets bonus points for making a worthwhile performance.
  20. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

"First you want to kill me.....now you want to kiss me...Blow"..one of my favorite lines of all time.
    They could never remake Army of Darkness! Like Carlyn said they should just leave some things alone..see that "Gone with the Wind" remake? It was just terrible.....Am I comparing the merit of "Army of Darkness" to one of the all time great American movies like "Gone With Wind"? Heck yes I am! LOL