Fixed EU PS/PC Disconnections May 18

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Farakkis, May 16, 2023.

1. GermanFlame New Player

I want to join spring event alert, loading screen, then error message again, no world because of service (0x000E.5.0). Is there any permanent solution please?
  2. RTX Well-Known Player

As i´ve mentioned already, i´m checking alot what´s happening in memory and general data transfer("White hat hacker", i´ve moved JackFrost and did other stuff, ask him). On Test-Server i´ve already noticed after EP45 that the character position data (base pointers) randomly switch to the position data of other characters/npc´s which shouldn´t happen.

And since some people say that it happens after warp, which is nothing else as position setter (client side), the function/address might not be accessable/invalid, leading to a game crash.

However this is only a guess, since there are many factors which could be the cause.

Another proven issue of crash is trying to enter a full phase, that shouldn´t happen in instances...so it shouldn´t be it. (Dunno if that one is fixed yet)
  3. Limey Committed Player

For those trying to 'beware' of it, do you know what causes it? Or how to avoid it?
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

That's the neat part, you dont.
  5. GermanFlame New Player

Working for short time again: I want to do t5 t6 bounties in group 8/8, starro and titan isle worked, now for Atlantis loading screen and error message again.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this is now resolved. Edit: Still working on it.
  7. breezinsteiniv New Player

It worked for me now, thanks Mepps
  8. Lahannya New Player

nah, we get constantly kicked from the game when we try to enter the latest episode elite raid ...
    EUPS (playing on pc)
  9. Hani-Alami New Player

No it just happened to me my queue popped to join Oan sciencells it got stuck on loading and then maintenance screen
  10. zNot Loyal Player

Same here
  11. GermanFlame New Player

Now I'm on way to Inferno Kahndaq Solo off, loading screen, error message as usual. On way to Solo...
  12. breezinsteiniv New Player

spoke too soon, happening again
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're back on it.
  14. Limey Committed Player

Then posting "Beware" is rather pointless, if the only way to avoid it is to avoid playing the game altogether.
  15. RematB New Player

Had like 10 crashes trying to get in Alerts/Duo in the last hour - EU PC
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the (real) issue here and are working on it.
    • Like x 1
  17. RTX Well-Known Player

What been the real issue if i may ask? In case it´s top secret, skip this question :D
  18. GermanFlame New Player

Seems to be repaired: Today I did with new group all weekly t5 t6 bounties (yesterday error message on way to Atlantis, I wrote), travelling by teleporter in my base with mod acute warfronts to all episode instances from Starro to Inferno Kahndaq, no error message. Thank you Mepps.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As you might know, we call it a server, but it is actually a large collection of different kinds of servers. We thought we had identified an issue with four machines, but it was actually an issue with the chassis itself which was holding seven including those four (hence the fix that didn't quite last). That whole box was removed from the server while we sort it out.

If you had the bad luck to get sent through anything in that chassis, you'd get dropped.
    • Like x 3
  20. RTX Well-Known Player

Thanks for letting us know, that looks really unlucky never tought it could have been a server sector, but while thinking about it, i could imagine that this specific sector (7 maschine units) always been under low load due to that, and possibly pushing players on it (low load prioritization, if present) the typical "needle in a haystack" moment.

Hopefully it´s not a hardware issue! Still, good that the issue been found.