Fixed EU PS/PC Disconnections May 18

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Farakkis, May 16, 2023.

1. Farakkis New Player

Bonjour,
    Depuis quelque heures, impossible d’entrer dans les instances solo anthologie et normal.
    Dès que je rentre dans une instance, il y a un long écran de chargement et puis une déconnexion.
    J’ai déjà signalé le problème à Daybreak et voici la réponse que j’ai eu par mail :
    Il semble y avoir des problèmes avec nos serveurs, car nous recevons plusieurs rapports d’autres joueurs. Dans ce cas, nous vous recommandons de publier ce numéro sur le forum en ligne officiel de DC Universe. Non seulement nous avons une grande communauté de joueurs qui partagent souvent des solutions pour des problèmes connus, mais nos développeurs vérifient souvent ces fils de discussion pour des suggestions, des améliorations et des bogues. C’est vraiment la meilleure façon de faire entendre votre voix.

FORUM

OFFICIEL DC UNIVERSE ONLINE En dehors de ce problème, y a-t-il autre chose que je puisse faire pour vous?
    Skylar M. « PROPER EDIKIT"
    Daybreaker/Représentant
    du support technique Daybreak Games, LLC

2. Farakkis New Player

je précise que je joue sur pc sur serveur EU
  3. impulse1 Well-Known Player

Devs, I know you think you fixed it, but this problem still exists.

I just left SOBA solo to return to Khandaq and got the maintenance screen. I can no longer log in with this character. Each time I try I get server is down for maintenance screen.

I am EU server PC.
    • Like x 6
  4. impulse1 Well-Known Player

I just left SOBA solo to return to Khandaq and got the maintenance screen. I can no longer log in with this character. Each time I try I get the "server is down for maintenance" screen.

I am EU server PC.

I know we had extended downtime a day or so ago which was supposed to fix this, but the problem still exists.
    • Like x 3
  5. sinestro2576 New Player

four times i tried to join the duo and four times i got kicked out with the message server under maintenance <0x000E,5,0>, it would be nice to play without this bug
    • Like x 1
  6. GermanFlame New Player

Me2, i was on my way from base to Inferno Kahndaq, loading screen, then error message, no world cause of service. Same after restart my PS4 Pro. EU, PS/PC, hero.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Was doing a bounty run.

Now poor Red Hárvest is stuck somewhere between her base and BoP Metro.

And I was so enjoying playing with Ivy :(

EU PS5
    • Like x 1
  8. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

and Red Munná just got an infinite loading screen going from base to Event Alert.

Hope it's fixed by tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the reports.
  10. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

11. Hani-Alami New Player

True, Just happened to me trying to go to phase to metropolis. Now that character is gone into the loading screen hell
  12. MrK Active Player

Just crashed inside duo omnimus, raising hades.
    Just upon entering the mission.
  13. Stranger Well-Known Player

We tried to run TTE today. The whole group crashed TWICE and we had to start all over again!!!
    Nice double mark week :)
  14. not serious Well-Known Player

impossible start alert spring , phase 1 Dakota full bugged eu ps :(
  15. MrK Active Player

Got disconnected again during warping inside omnimus 8 raid FP: Flashtastic Voyage

(Edit)
    Can't login at all anymore
  16. Farakkis New Player

çà recommence, le bug n 'est pas corrigé
  17. MrK Active Player

il semble qu'ils travaille sur la question.
    D'autres personnes ont des problèmes aussi.
    Désolé mon français n'est pas le meilleur.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on isolating the troublesome pieces of hardware and simultaneously looking for the root cause. Much apologies all around.
    • Like x 7
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Had trouble getting into the game a short while ago. It told me it was down for maintenance about 3-4 times in a row. Meanwhile my wife, on another PC about 6-7 metres away from me, was in the game waiting for me to log in.

Noticed that when this sort of thing is going on, it always shows me the same loading screen every time (the one with Alan Scott/Wonder Woman/Jay Garrick).
  20. GermanFlame New Player

New try, works now, ty