Error - Unable to start marketplace

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Veritech, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

I know that episode purchase for PC servers has been taken down, but I have been unable to even open the marketplace since the announcement.

I have asked my friends in-game and they can all open it no problems.

Anyone else have this issue?
    • Like x 2
  2. Grumpy Dedicated Player

I've been getting the same error as well while trying to open the marketplace on EUPC. Its been like that for about two days now.
  3. Sparks New Player

I have been experiencing the same issue for 2 days now.....same message too
  4. Captain Insano New Player

I'm experiencing this problem as well. I did file a ticket on the matter but was only told that they are aware of the issue that is affecting some members. I hope they are aware of how important this matter is, and the fact that real money is tied up in a service that we can not access.
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

When are we going to be able to use marketplace again?

I wouldn't mind being able to access my subscription allowance.
  6. Veritech Loyal Player

Please fix this error.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are seeing this issue, can you confirm that you are playing on PC from an XP or Vista operating system?
    • Like x 1
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Yes and Vista.
  9. Veritech Loyal Player

Yes,

I sent a PM after seeing your comment in the Batman Cowl announcement thread.
  10. Master Musician Active Player

Hey guys, I have been unable to access the market place for 7 days as well and have been interacting with technical support the whole time. I lastly got instructions from Sean, senior technical support representative, to locate and delete certain account related game files. As the launch pad analyzes game files it would theoretically replace the missing files, in an effort to restore market functionality. It was a good idea, but it didn't fix the marketplace error. Thnx for trying Sean. lol
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yes, I'm using Windows Vista 64-Bit, on the US PC Server.
  12. Master Musician Active Player

Yes Vista system here as well. HMM is this a hint to all Vista users? lol
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I guess those of us that are affected are unable to buy anything on the Marketplace, or even redeem our monthly allotment of Station Cash, until whenever they get this fixed. Lame. :(
  14. Jeremiah XS New Player

15. Master Musician Active Player

I think you're exactly right bro. I recently bought the Bombshells hair styles for my female toons; can't access them or my member cash award to buy anything else. Kinda like buying a car and never getting to drive it.:(
    • Like x 1
  16. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

There are two other threads on this issue:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/cant-access-market-place.260575/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/unable-to-load-marketplace.260443/

The person who created the latter thread also submitted an Issue to the Issue Tracker, and said PS3 instead of PC:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-877

Myself, I've received a "cannot load" prompt occasionally on the PS3, but a relog has always fixed it.
    • Like x 1
  17. Exostar New Player

I too am unable to access the Marketplace haven't been able to for some time now.
  18. Master Musician Active Player

I wonder if this marketplace error is isolated to older platforms, such as XP and Vista, or are newer platform users also experiencing the error? I see that someone may have accidentally stated that they are having the error on PS3, or is it so that this PS3 user is having the error? I'm just curious on this because, if it's just the XP/Vista platforms,...why?
    I maintain my Vista platform for gaming intentionally, aside from my Win 8 and 10 systems, I prefer Vista for gaming exclusively. I do hope DayBreak continues to support this older platform. What would the JLA do? lol
    • Like x 3
  19. Exostar New Player

Is there an ETA on the fix or is one being worked on? It's been going on for over a week now and I am pretty upset that I can't spend my monthly points or even get a chance to score the new Batman Cowl Pack. Can we call customer service and have them help us through a purchase? Are there even other options?
    • Like x 1
  20. Master Musician Active Player

This is becoming a loss for us. We pay to play and its getting old not having what we pay for...Please fix this guys.
    • Like x 2