Equipment Vendor 151617

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I think it'd be great if you went back to the oldschool armor display tubes with terminals. That's all the vendor flavor I need and it's way better than those lame robots or other minion-type vendors we've had since Sons of Trigon.
    • Like x 4
  2. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

The only question I have about the current gear pieces for purchase in the vendor, why is the waist 45 marks but has less overall stats compared to the back which is only 40 marks, for dps?
  3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

What if you just had a generic NPC that is wearing the style sell it to you?
    • Like x 1
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Probably the best option both thematically and practically. Tubes take up a lot of space so it makes it hard to place them in both the Watchtower and Hall of Doom (where space is more of a premium). Having a minion-like NPC where the style takes up no more space than a robot so no extra space is required.

I'd go with this option.

P.S. There is no style feat for the vendor gear in place unless I missed it somewhere? If it is added in later will it be retroactive?
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The feat will be added once it's possible for us to have obtained all the gear, meaning with September's (or possibly October's) Episodes.
  6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

That doesn't completely answer my question though since I implied that possible assumption. :p
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

It will be retroactive. Once the feat is in place, the pieces you have will count. I asked this in the testing forums and SJ let me know it would count.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Raid styles will be added to the vendor at the end of a 3-month cycle, so in this case with Episode 17.
    • Like x 5
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

When will I be able to get the vendor styles from AF1, AF2, WotL2, HoP1, HoP2 from vendor 00?
    • Like x 1