Equipment Vendor 151617

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

Probably cause the Episode is only out for Members? Hello.
  2. Valsmurf Loyal Player

either way it's your small circle of people you see and not 100% of people who play the game or even a majority. I can tell you I saw the exact opposite of what you say and be right. Anecdotal evidence either way in both cases. Not a nice attempt on your part though, sorry.
    • Like x 2
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

It wasn't on test either. That said it might be just a switch they didn't bother to hit. More likely I would think we won't see vendor sets until the entire set is available.
    • Like x 1
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Ou would t be able to buy the style unless you had access to the episode though like if you don't own hop2 and are premium you can't buy the style from the style vendor
    • Like x 2
  5. Gwalir Loyal Player

So why exactly is them making it so we get 2 pieces of content a month versus 6 every 3 months a bad thing then?
    • Like x 2
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

You've always been able to get the raid styles olwhen it goes live for members.
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

Hmmm. Then maybe cause it's not a complete set yet?

Why does it matter anyway, who's buying the styles on day one ?
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If they could, they still couldn't as it cos too much any ways. LOL....
  9. Agent Flores Committed Player

Can somebody tell me where this vending unit is? I can't find it.
  10. Sbel Devoted Player

It's in the center of the HoD, where the brokers used to be, and it's next to the pillar between the Monitor Womb and the Phase Shifter in the Watchtower.
    • Like x 3
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Raid gear Style likely won't be in there until after the entire set is available in game. I don't like it but I can see why they did it.

It increases the value of the raid drops. Many people like styles more that stats. Now they have to farm for the gear on their own and cant simple just get the vendor gear and rare drop style later if they want the style immediately they run the content. If they can wait until the third DLC then they can feel free to skip searching for raid gear.
    • Like x 1
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

As bad as the drops rates are they need to be in the style vendor regardless.
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

How about the elite gear? What pieces of elite gear we're getting from the elite alert?
  14. lukelucky Devoted Player

i am actually seeing a good side here. the raid can keep our attention for a month and then we get new content. the content might not be ideal to our preference but its new. we will by now have plenty of content for rewards and 2 get gear. by the time we are sick of the smaller content if its not ur thing new content again. a new raid and i think the new elite.

by now we have a full dlc. the thing i like the best and is worth the drawbacks is we get a new level of gear on the 4th month and it starts again. b4 we had all the content dumped on us and then we needed to wait 3 months. lets say elite is to hard. cool in 30 days your getting gear of higher cr. no low points. i agree things could be better or worse but because we are no longer stuck months OP and bored i consider this a big win.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Not only is the raid style not in the rare style vendor, but there are also no style feats at the time being.

Could we please get a response to what the game plan is here. I will be very annoyed if the raid style feat is added to Episode 17. That would mean we only have a month to acquire missing pieces from the style vendor instead of three months.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The style feat will come when the full set is in the game (with Episode 17).
    • Like x 3
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

What about putting the available pieces in the style vendor ?
  18. Blight KOBRA Commander

I have no problem with however you want to distribute the gear and new styles with this new episode release format, but the one thing you could improve on is the way in which you add new vendors. You've get a great storyline with this new Bombshell theme, and you've not only hidden the new vendors, but you're using the same old robots for them? Why not have them be actual Bombshell characters and feature them in more prominent spots around the Watchtower and Hall, nearer other iconic characters. Just a thought.
    • Like x 2
  19. Loche Developer

Not a bad idea, but the problem is they exist in an alternate universe you are visiting (in this content). Also, I personally do not like my Iconics peddling me stuff. I know we do it other places, that is just my personal opinion.
    • Like x 3
  20. ChillCat Loyal Player

Fair enough. How about a vendor bot that's re-styled to match the content? Maybe something that looks like a WWII-inspired bot like a scaled down and simplified version of the assembly line mechs in the Bombshell factory.
    • Like x 4