Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Feb 28, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: RIDDLED WITH CRIME!

It's time to venture into Gotham City and crawl the crime-filled streets - this week we're putting the spotlight on Episode 29: Riddled With Crime!
    This week only – from Thursday, February 29, 2024, through Wednesday, March 6, 2024 – all players will get the following bonuses:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Riddled with Crime.
    • 50% discount on Riddled with Crime gear at vendors.
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the episode vendors. Characters must be eligible to play the episode to participate in the bonus week.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 4
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Does this also include 50% off the OP collection items too from the vendor?
  3. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Gear only. The discount does stack with gear feat discount.
  4. AmónRa New Player

Come on.... x2 arts pls....
    • Like x 3
  5. Ediisto New Player

another useless week and no double xp artifacts
    • Like x 5
  6. SingingCoyote Active Player

7. Sollace Well-Known Player

one more week to motivate people to look elsewhere...
    • Like x 1
  8. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Booooo
    • Like x 1
  9. Stogho Active Player

These weekly spotlights with older content are good for a few, but the majority of players who are on here regularly and have been here for a while have already run through the content and have the gear. And so getting 50% off something you have and 2x on SM is not really a draw to content or to spend time on. If you want us to run this older content you need to throw in something beside this to get us into it.
    • Like x 1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Last time Riddled with Crime got the spotlight, there was an actual crowd at the hero mission hub when I zoned into the open world on day one. With four easy missions to run daily and two weekly missions that award 8 Marks each, it's unwise to underestimate the draw of double Marks being active in that zone and content. ;)
    • Like x 3
  11. Icon Active Player

Honestly you all just did this episode from Nov. 30- Dec. 6. Is the person in charge of releasing Double Arts Artifacts being held hostage? Do we need to start a gofundme for their ransom? Ridiculous.

Y'all know EVERYONE is waiting for Double XP Artifacts and you giving us recycled bonus content multiple times in 3 months? Give the people what they want!
    • Like x 3
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

This’ll be good for the extra source marks and I’m pretty sure most players don’t have their Riddled With Crime feats so get your SM and SP while you can I say. I get it it’d be nice if we knew when double arts experience is coming but bonus weeks like this aren’t completely useless. There are so many players running around with 100 to 150 SP they really need to run old content for feat points. Plus everyone needs to buy catalysts with Source Marks to break thru Artifacts and I bet many don’t have enough even if there’s 2x xp anyways. If you don’t have 350+ SP and over 3000 SM I wouldn’t grumble about spotlight episodes and I know tons of players out there don’t.
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Who wants this? We just had a double week for this episode. Give the players what they want it's been a year. We want artifact double XP. It's already hard enough to get league mates to log in with nothing to run.
    • Like x 4
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

to all the complainers & begrudgers, don't run it, then. there ya go. problem solved.
    • Like x 5
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks again for the weekly spotlight
  16. PrinceD Active Player

This bonus for this ep came recently 3 months ago, a lot of people are already stopping playing, devs please, this kind of thing doesn't help keep people in the game, having a little transparency with the players would calm a lot of people's spirits, we know part of the situation that occurred, we dont know what is being planned but we are already close to March and an episode has not even been officially announced for this year, please look at this, many players continue to support the game, but many are already getting tired, i really love this game but its hard to see many people stopping in that way,i know that you all must be working hard, I believe that many of the players understand the situation, but as a players we always have to have something to give us meaning in the game, I hope things go well with the game and with the planning, I hope that we will have an update soon.

• Like x 2
  17. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Again if all the complainers have tons of SP and SM then they have a valid point maybe? But I know tons of players on DCUO who don’t so run old content guys because you need to. If I see another player in LFG who needs help but didn’t run stuff during spotlights weeks OR that player who wants in on Elite raids but has no bloody SP or crappy arts like cmon guys I bet a lot of you aren’t even ready for Double Arts with enough Nth metal anyways.
    • Like x 2
  18. Cypharr Committed Player

Shoot xD
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

That not a healthy attitude to have a functioning game. Yea problem solved we just won't play most of us have moved on to other stuff already anyway.
    • Like x 4
  20. Stranger Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3