Dev Discussion Episode 46: Cursed House Of Mystery Alert

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Shadoweaver, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Odin EU Level 30

Controlled burning feat seems to still not work properly on EU server. Did 2 attempts with 1 and then 2 explode and no feat. Letting all 3 explode yielded no different result. Either the feat is tied wih Etrigan dying while the fake fire pits from mirages’ are active (have not tested it) or it is still not working as intended despite the hotfix.

Odin-
    • Like x 1
  2. Shadoweaver Developer

Thank you! This issue is being looked into.
  3. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

At first attempt, we let all 3 Mirages to explode in 1st wave then killed the rest. Feat popped. Seems working as intended now but didn't tried other combos tho.
  4. La Petaa New Player

Saben si la salud del último boss de la alerta en dificultad élite/ élite se bajará pirque debido a la curación que tiene más la salud se ve un último boss muy aburrido, entiendo el punto de la curación pero sino vas con un troll que baje la curación estas condenado a que el último boss se te haga muy largo, o está hecho a propósito todo el tema de la salud/curación?
  5. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I know players, who got the feat after the fix. One possible explanation might be that if Etrigan's Mirage is killed just as the timer runs out, it doesn't actually explode, or leave a fire pit, but perhaps still counts towards the feat. It's only a guess, based on a few attempts, when I saw a timer run out and I was sure the Mirage would explode, but it would just play a regular death animation. If the count for the feat is based on the timers, rather than the actual explosions/fire pits, that would make it much more difficult to keep track of it.
  6. VolEl New Player

Question. Probably already answered. Who will replace the late great Kevin Conroy? As Batman In future episodes that feature Batman? I think it'd be cool if the voice actor that plays nightwing started playing Dick Grayson Batman. As kind of a tribute and passing of the torch kinda thing. Come out with an episode where Batman dies and red hood () comes to Gotham to take up the Batman mantle. A Battle for the cowl episode. That'd be awesome.
  7. VolEl New Player

Also I would like to see more 31st Century content. I love playing there, it's my favorite map. Furthermore a classic speedsters slimline would be LIT. And also a classic champions cape. And slicked back hair that doesn't have that little bald spot on the top (drives me nuts).
  8. VolEl New Player

Lastly (sorry I love the game I just got a LOT of ideas) I think it'd be cool to come out with an episode in space. There's a space station and when you exit you fly around. No suit equipped or anything. At least not for the green lanterns. Thatd be AWESOME. The episode could take place in orbit of an alien planet (rigel*7 has been mentioned several times in JLU) or in an asteroids field. That'd be AWESOME.
  9. TCoil New Player

Is this still bugged? My group completed this a few times and the feat never popped so want to make sure its actually fixed before we go back in to try.