Test Discussion Episode 43: Artifact M.E.R.C.Y. Amazotron Matrix

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Apr 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

It's intended. Needs to be added to the description.
    • Like x 3
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

does the artifact have to be leveled to a specific point before PI is applied?
    Im not testing just trying to follow along with its development
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Yea realized that afterwards, ill redo the logs and post the corrections in a video. As for the A symbol that must have been added after the fact as it wasn't apart of the initial release. Which then means there is no way to determine if the weak shield has been applied with the healing above 95% as all the regular "green" shields applied with the defensive module took multiple 100k absorption's to break
    • Like x 2
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Has anyone tested MAP with Guardian, Watcher, and Brick Golem? I know they won't benefit from the big damage component, but are they behaving the same under MAP as they would under Offering/Fortify Golem? (receiving power, shields, taunting, providing heals, etc)

Seems like an added benefit for Sorcery and Earth players if everything works as it should. Power Brick / Guardian / Watcher and reduce the cooldown on your combat pet + gain some free damage when summoning a combat pet. Could be fun for relaxed content, for battle builds, or for bounty runs (solo or small group).
  5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

After seeing what this artifact can do I can see this being utilized for next round of survival mode or hard content when you just leave the pets to attack while the group is safe and everything is getting healed through MAM.

Maybe that's just me?
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, the Aquaman symbol just started happening one day on live. It comes and goes so often that I still can’t figure out if it shows on activation and deactivation or if it’s just activation or whatever. I was trying to look closely and it seems like maybe the mitigation shield is the one that looks like bubble? And the full shield is the obvious one that you loved a ton in the raid video haha. It’s very green for sure.
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It doesn’t make them do any attacks but you can get the shield and healing portions of the artifact. So not a huge benefit to sorcery’s lil tank guy but pretty cool for brick. Map and clarion for an earth brick battle tank could be a good time? I’m pretty sure Deity and Rej have been playing with earth combos with this more than any of us.
  8. L T Devoted Player

Fury now gets stronger Single Target damage with or without Mercy.

Crystal does not get any kind of single target bonus without Mercy, but does about the same ST damage as Fury with Mercy.
    Seems like Crystal got left out of some of the updates.
    • Like x 1
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sounds like I’ll be hopping back on with sorcery yet again lol. I’m hoping nothing changes without mercy equipped but improved isn’t terrible I guess. I’d be a lot happier if everything unrelated to mercy just stayed how it’s been but figured fury and Crystal being changed for this would affect them without
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

You just found another “issue” that I’m not sure anyones thought of. If the shield is up, I’m assuming that could affect the Aquaman passive from proccing? I’m just quoting OC not asking him in particular. Anyone stumble into an answer maybe? I’d assume (that’s always dangerous) that the mitigation shield still allows it to proc. I didn’t do any testing with Aquaman active and we would never notice on dummies obviously.

Edit: yeah I know it triggers by the player being hit, I just mean in general did anyone test open world/ in content and notice if the pets being shielded affected anything. Again, I’m assuming it’s fine but figure it’s worth asking.
  11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I can try when I redo the other testing. On paper it shouldn't matter cause the player has to take damage for the Aquaman proc, I would still take damage if the defensive module shield was active
    • Like x 1
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

On a sparring target (I used the damage from the Amulet for the test) and in the open world, the buff from "Defender of the Sushi" (Aquaman) is triggered when the shield from the MAM is active (and what appears when the trinket is activated and what appears at 95% hp)...
    • Like x 1
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

K cool. Just wanted to make sure there weren’t any unintended issues. Good job! Haha, y’all smart
  14. BumblingB I got better.

I think this is because both Fury and Crystal were mostly left unchanged w/o MAM, but with MAM, they get the same attack that RSK gets when you hit MAP. Crystal doesn't do as much damage as Fury does.
  15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 1
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

That was some pretty good photobombing at the end there haha. League name seems fitting. Solid vid as usual. I know I’m not the only one wondering if you answered about Clarion getting nerfed tho. And what’s up with your ally menu showing everything “undefined”? I’m gonna go look but I’ve never seen that before.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It might be an EU thing. Mine has been doing that lately too.
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The difference I've been able to notice between the shield that pets get after using a trinket and the one they get after your character gets healed at 95% HP, is their duration.
    The shield from trinket activation lasts 3 times longer if the pet does not take damage.
  19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The healing aspect of the clarion actually works somewhat ok with guardian actually. Guardian will normally taunt and you will get hit with splash or random attacks when the taunt wears off. Doing solo content as sorcery with guardian basically means you double dip with soul well, CoP, and some if splash heals like Shard.

It’s by no means tanking as sorcery lol but it does make it more viable. Especially if you add clarion to heal yourself more which then gets sent to guardian. It get the shield for yourself lol
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.