Test Discussion Episode 42: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That used Dark Metal Ingots though, this description say Cosmic Ingots, so even if they did copy/paste some stuff they definitely edited it. Either way, I'm sure we'll find out probably next week after Thanksgiving is over.
    • Like x 1
  2. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Curious about a couple of things -- not sure if they're intentional or just due to my not having run anything but open world stuff yet:

The green gear that drops from loot boxes has a cap of 300, which is odd because the StU gear from the previous episode is 300 also. Blue gear can scale to 304, so maybe the green should be 302?

The Totality Indicators aren't automatically granted to us when can enter Legion of Doom (like with previous episodes). So far as I can tell, they can only be bought from Catwoman for Justice Tokens. Will it be like this for Live, or is this just a test server stopgap?
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

How many do you get for each salvaged mod?
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

It has been 1 to 2 Core Elements per mod from what I've seen so far.
  5. Sammy Well-Known Player

Does anyone have pictures of what the styles look like?

Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

Please Charon, we need Miss Martian hairstyle.
    I've been suggesting bangs hairstyles for years! We still don't have anything like that hair. I hope we finally get it!
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

I am curious too about the gear styles but I can't find anything on them.
  8. Eve YouTuber

All those Justice League Statues we could have had as base items :(
    • Like x 2
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i bet they will find their way to us through anniversary event.
    • Like x 2
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

As a quality of life request, an OP neck is really annoying because you have to swap out the white mod every time you change role. There was a past episode (think it was Metal 1) where you could buy the fully leveled OP item off the episode vendor after you leveled and unlocked it. That way, you could buy a second to save in your armory so you would always have the correct white mod in.

Same problem pops up with any gear that has a white mod slot, so it comes up regularly; but the neck is probably the most important because of the escalating procs.

Of course, there is an option to level a second from scratch, but that’s a huge amount of resources to do that.
    • Like x 5
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Aren't we still missing the Yellow Lantern wall base item?
  12. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

No... That's been in-game as long as the Green Lantern one has been. I have it on my base wall right now.
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Hmmm, it's the only one I'm missing in both my base and my league's hall. In both cases, getting them took multiple weeks of checking the broker every day. I guess it was just my luck that the Yellow Lantern one never showed up once.
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• When you unlock the feat for the Purple Future Warden set it automatically unlocks the mark reduction on the Regular Vendor Set
    • There is also a mark reduction on jewlery (mask,ring,weapon,face,neck) which hasn't been a feature in the past

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Eve YouTuber

Is that intended that we can unlock all styles from Wonderverse to Legion to Flashpoint to even Legion of Doom? I can unlock LOD styles on a alt as well via replays.
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Feedback

The 42.0 generator mods should be added to the vendor for purchase. In the new R&D system they are only worth 1 catalyst but since mods are not guaranteed from the daily missions it does take running content to earn them, which is fair, but if the 42.0's were purchasable it gives the players choices for when they have extra marks to be able to slowly earn enough core element v42 for their future mods.
  17. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

That's because no one officially calls them the "Yellow Lanterns." They're called the Sinestro Corps. Try searching for "Sinestro" instead.
    • Like x 1
  18. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Since we are unable to purchase feats on alts with replays on test server is there a way to confirm that if once we have completed the feats for the OP Neck and unlocked them on an alt would the Lexcorp OP Vendor appear? or would that alt have to complete the Legion of Doom intro progression mission to unlock it just like the first time?
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

20. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I saw that the 42.4 plans for base mods now include core elements something that was previously used in the game. Are you planning to bring in line those type of base mods in the future? What is the way to obtain the core elements as I wasn't able to find them?(found it reading this thread)

One of the previous problems has been the amount of inventory space it takes to make a mod, which I assume this is why it was done this way? My only concern is this is going to go back to what it was long time ago with lots of different crafting plans and items to craft core elements for 42 then 43 etc ect.

I personally think that while it was a grind for the wonderverse and legion episodes it was more inventory friendly so that's something I'd ask you to reconsider. More so because the list of items in the R&D station is incredibly large to scroll, since the archive feature doesn't work well or resets every now and then.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.