Test Discussion Episode 42: Ally - Batman Who Laughs

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ranmaru, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you for the consideration.
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Gotta say, this would be the deciding factor for me on whether or not to acquire and level this Ally.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Spoiler alert - it's happening.
    • Like x 12
  4. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Hello, I recently bought the ally and leveled it up, I agree with my colleagues that the card should be smaller (I use the Purple healing ray, and the Mystical Symbol of the 7, it is honestly too graphic that they subtract my performance) , My only comment and complaint is that please change that horrible image of the standing bull, for something more Beautiful and that has to do with something closer to the heroes of DC, the truth that aesthetically I do not find a reason for that to appear in me head since it does not even combine with the characters, the heroic environment or with the super powers ... Or make the card smaller and add color and as the boy above said with some colorful fire or bright aura, that serves to differentiate and cover that image ... Thank you very much!! ...
  5. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Functionally I am very satisfied with the powers of the ally, I no longer believe that I will change it for any other. Aesthetically it needs some fixes, a simple option for this problem would be to change the color of the cards, just that, Being on elite alerts, I barely blink to look at the card when it comes out suddenly but really in combat I only know that something comes out, no I know what it is, how the cards come out all the time, one does not look at them, nor has time, I believe that colors express more than images and are understood faster, I think I remember reading something similar in a psychology article, it seems to me that it was like that, that I think, Greetings
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.