Test Discussion Episode 40: Flash to the Future (Raid)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I hadn't realized before seeing this that the 'choose your difficulty' thing would require you to run it at lower difficulties. I can see this making elite even harder to get into for anyone who doesn't run it from day one, just like Survival Mode. Most people running it will probably want the highest difficulty only by week two if there are different drops.
    • Like x 1
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

We tried this method to fix his stats in Moderate and it is still not working as intended. I also want to recommend you add a grounding effect to the roof/ceiling. There are rafters in the ceiling part of the map where people could easily hide and avoid damage (like the healer).
  3. Millbarge Developer

Any info on what you experienced would be great - the issue with his stats should have been resolved for the weekend, that was an old note (I probably should have deleted that post)

-Millbarge
    • Like x 1
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Orbitals were hitting for over 300k on him.
    Dual flurry crits were hitting for a the absolute most 8-12k, when they are normally double that.
    The DPSes were parsing a third of what they parsed when we beat Brainiac on the regular "elite" mode.

Is this still a glitch or is it intended for him to already be that buffed on moderate? o.o
  5. Heywiar Committed Player

I should clarify that a single orbital tic is what hit for 300k, not the entirety of the orbital itself.
  6. Millbarge Developer

What level are you talking about when you say the Dual Flurry crits were hitting for 50% normal values?
  7. zNot Loyal Player

Hi, Havent reached the highest difficulty Stages so im wondering how do the adds scale at Critical version from the damage they deal to the Tank(s) compared to the early stages? Will they be hitting significantly harder? (Thats what i would assume & hope for).

Thanks.
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

Moderate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.